Reviews for His Skeleton Will Lie in the Chamber Forever
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ah.

Quite chilling, this is. But oh well it's interesting and original and well written so I like it :)
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wow...
poiuytre chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This story is amazing. The character portrayal was amazing and have to say, I loved the ending! It left a sort of bittersweet... taste... upon finishing.
Erinaceous chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You're a fantastic writer, I hope you know that. I kind of liked it all compiled into one huge chapter. I admit I did have to read it several times to understand the chronology. Might have been even better if the slash implications were less vaaaaague. XD
Secrettheshadow chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
At first I wasn’t sure about this story or how it would end. But the more I read, somehow I became engrossed in it. Over all I liked this story very much. And was wondering if you’d do a sequel. Keep up the good work!
meshalok chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow. Beautiful.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love AUs, and this was a good one. The here-and-there bouncing of the various scenes was a bit jarring at times, but overall, this was a very interesting exploration of a 'what if.' I've always been rather enamored of the idea of a fallen, corrupted Percy, and so I was quite pleased reading this. Tom is a wonderful little snake, isn't he? ;-) Thanks for writing.
Rogue3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow...

This was *very* well done! It took me a few tries to follow the storyline with the way the time kept jumping back and forth but I got it. It isn't hard, it's just me. _

I love the whole idea of this and the fact that it was a different Weasley this time. I have *never* like Ginny at all so that helped too. I also like the little bits from Harry's view.

Hey, maybe if you felt like it, you could write a follow-up story to this showing what the rest of the Weasley family, including Molly and Arthur, were thinking during these events, especially since we all know what they all thought of Percy before this happened.

Just an idea, but it would be neat to see. Keep with the writing, I'll keep with the reading. _
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was a very interesting story. I like the idea of having Percy find the diary, and everything that would've happened. I also like the way this is structured, bouncing around the story. However, the sections were so short and we bounced around so much that by the end of the story I was tired of trying to follow what happened where and when. Maybe if the sections were a bit longer (therefore telling more of the story in one place) then the bouncing wouldn't be a complex.

Just a suggestion. But this was a very well written story. I've been away from for awhile and this was a wonderful story to read first thing after coming back. You've restored my interest in fanfiction. :D
Annibal chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh, chilling. Very great to read. I liked this take on things! And that last section, very great. You did an excellent job writing this!
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was a really interesting take on the Chamber of secrets. The concept of good and evil was well explored.