Reviews for Il mio cuore è per voi
AngelDemonSakura chapter 11 . 1/2
*sobbing hysterically* No seriously, I legit felt tears in Reborn's chapter.

This was so good! Really! I'm sad that it ended, I would've liked to see more POVs, like Xanxus' since he seemed pretty affected as well.

My god, though, this was too good. I loved it. I still love it.

*still sobbing hysterically*
xeyuxe20 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
really well written . . that's all I can say TT .TT
larasgee chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I cried.
Beautiful.
I... can't say another word.

I fave this :)
Candy Penguin chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I was doing fine till dino's chapter, him remembering Tsuna telling him it will be fine... then there was goku's heartbreaking mental breakdown... byakuran's yes-I-killed-vongola's-boss-and-don't-give-a-shit attitude... then Tsuna's chapter... TT_TT
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
All the feelings All the reaction! Even the Varia! Please please make their own chapter!
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Any chance for another chapter about Tsuna's return from the death? Please?
Soonay chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
This is so terrible. I'm so sad right now! I-I-This story is amazingly written. So I'm sorry if my first comment gave you a heart attack. The last chapter is the most heart-wrenching, I think.
Amazing.
PurpleSong chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
T.T

i don't know why, but for some reason i smiled when i read the "reborn" ch...

rae-sensei, you did a great job TwT
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
You are truly an amazing writer. Through all these chapters you have made me cry. All the emotions, the outburst, the tears, and the confusion, i felt it too. You haven't gotten one person wrong. Thank you so much for writing this, it makes me wish, in the manga, there had been a segment on the Guardians ten years later.

Thank you again.
Keimichi chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
That was so sad TAT

Really, so touching! Thought the truth is different (since the future arc now ended), I think I would prefer this version of things more than the parallel world stuff. Good job!
Purble chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Oh God. My throat hurts. So much. I am literally bawling at my computer.

Am in the middle of watching the future ark, so not very sure what's going to happen.

This story is brutal and beautiful. The emotional elements for each character came through very well.
BeyondMyReach chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
Nice.

I wish you've done a chapter about Xanxas though

Write more!
tsuna-lover chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
A very beautiful and well-written fic. I actually cried a little after reading it. I loved Reborn and Mukurou's the most. _
becks chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
3 Amazing fanfiction.

Just finished at 3 am, so please forgive me if I don't do your fanfic justice with my little sloppy review here. But I really, really need to praise you at this point. Every single chapter was so beautifully written. Your characterizations and descriptions are very precise and vivid, and overall your fic was very fluent to read.

Although each chapter pointed out their personal relationship with Tsuna pretty well, I've gotta say the one with Reborn was my favorite.

I love how you've portrayed him. I mean we all know he's not the type to shed tears, but it was so heartbreaking when he was mourning over his student, looking at the photos and calling his name (no dame before the tsuna for once :') )

So, all there's left to say is thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of writing. Keep it up!
Pypera chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
This story is very powerful and rather profound. I have to say that Reborn's chapter was my favourite.

Very glad that I found this story! You did a brilliant job capturing so many complex emotions from a very diverse set of characters. Very realistic and well written.

I enjoyed this immensely, for all that it made me sad.