Reviews for After Today
nellie chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Brilliant work I'd have to say and thank you because it's so good and utterly romantic : )
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I loved how you mixed the person, Aunt Beth, into the story. L. Fassmann
Lisa Cooper chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
That, "After Today", was beyond sweet. I adored your story. THANK YOU so much. You write very well. L. Fassmann
Lisa Cooper chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Your last line, "You do that," Ruth said warmly and I beamed at her, before following Anton outside into the sunshine.", was perfect. I loved it from the story's point of view as well from a poetic point of view. Congratulations on creating a one in million perfect line, and thank you for your story. L.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Dear God, too much fluff. xD
It was cute, but slightly overdone. 'I Love You' was perfect, though!
general toothpick chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was a wonderful story! Make another one please!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
that was amazing, so beautifully written, you should write a sequel, if only anton had not died, and patty and him could have been together in public
brooke13243546 chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
I don't know the German language at all but i know small sentences so when he said those German word's i literally wanted to cry but in stead i said 'Awe' out loud.
brooke13243546 chapter 20 . 6/3/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhh gosh please tell me this is a old storie i need a sequill! I'm going to your profile right now!
brooke13243546 chapter 19 . 6/3/2011
wow i lve there a sequill? it's amazing! and if you say this sentance:küss mich Mich heiraten,Patricia Ann Bergen Liebling Ich liebe dich

i copied the words you put in german and it means:

kiss me marry me, Patricia Ann Bergen darling I love you

and i tink that is cute fore some reason! i love what you have written it;s great work!
ergerica chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
please write more stories about summer of my german soldier
ergerica chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
you should make anothger one
ergerica chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
WickedForGood13 chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
This was wonderful. I wish Anton had lived and that this really happened.
dragongirlG chapter 20 . 10/14/2010
Beautifully written! I love it - it's so sweet and happy.