Reviews for XFiles VG
Metalworker chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Nicely done. A pure nostalgy trip.
WilliamJago chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Just finnished reading the story. Good work, a faithful narration for the game and well written. Nice touch with the epillogue as well. I have been curious as to what might have happened between those two after the official game ending.

William Jago
The X-Filer chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
hello it's me! I'm really enjoying it! keep up the good work!
chlark4 chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
Wonderful ending to a great story. 4 chapters in 2 days. You really wanted to finish this. More stories in mind I hope. Looking forward to more writing from ya.
chlark4 chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
Yes they found Mulder and the travel agents are the Lone Gunmen. Hot damn. Going to read more.
chlark4 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Hm, wonder what's on that videotape. Curious about that. Yay found Scully, now we have to find Mulder. Bright light, wonder if it's aliens. Could be. Looking forward to more. Post more soon.
chlark4 chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
Another good one. Looking forward to Scully being in it. I have missed her in the last couple. Post more soon.
chlark4 chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
Great chapter. Mention of a bomb scared me but I am ok now. We all survived. Going to read the next one.
THe X-Filer chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
LOl sorry I lost track of all the stories! hehe good work! update soon!
chlark4 chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
Diana and Wolf? Interesting and I love it. Great job on this chapter. Post more soon.
chlark4 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Interesting. i love this story and looking forward to more. Post more soon.
The X-Filer chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
What? i missed out on 2 chapters! lol where have i been living? :P keep going it's good!
chlark4 chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Scully's blood and a body. TARAKAN? That's interesting too. Looking forward to more. Post more soon.
The X-Filer chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
good! really, im enjoying it! update soon!
Kitsunegari-1995 chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
honestly, i cannot tell you how many times I have played this game since it came out. I have never gotten past the stake out on the second disk... I ALWAYS DIE!

Always pisses me off. Thank you for writing this. My PS is broken so its not like I can play it, so thanks! You rock my socks. _