Reviews for Dungeon Keeper Asuka
BlueScreen26 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
This story has too much fidelity for the game, it kinda kills the realism. Shame really, it's pretty decent otherwise.
Lord Edric chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Kind of creepy how crazy Asuka is getting but I'm enjoying the story, please update, also a suggestion for good keepers, Lelouch from Code Geass, maybe Bradley from the same series
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well this is good, and only con for Nabiki is that she cant fight
Venomancer chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Awesome. I thought that this one will probably get abandoned, happy to see it's a case of slow update. Anyhow I vote for Temari. I think that with her attitude she'll be perfect for chaotic neutral(alignment) Dungeon Keeper. Besides imagine Shikamaru on a leash just saying Mendoxe over and over again. ROFL update soon.
KuMardagg chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
YOUR CREATURES NEED A BIGGER LAIR!

Very interesting crossover subject! I love DK1 to death, but didn't really get into DK2... it just wasn't as fun.

Asuka's violence doesn't really bother. She's been heavily trained for combat, and has a myriad of mental problems, so it's no surprise that her use of force goes over the top.

The idea of a Keeper actually running around in their Dungeon is an interesting one. Will Asuka have some sort of scrying device for observing her dungeon and giving her minions orders, or will she have to run around manually? Will she eventually learn to cast spells? What forms of resources will she need, DK1 gold, or DK2 gold energy?

Man, I want to go play DK1 again, now. Looking forward to more!

btw, watch out for sentence fragments.