Reviews for The Way it should have ended
sophie921 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was great! You really wrote a fantastic battle scene.
twilluminescence chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I owe you some serious props! A freakin mazing! I couldn't believe SM chose to end that book like she did. With all the overdone angst and drama, the ending should have been EPIC. My thanks. I should buy you a drink lol!

xoxox Sarah
tasshhaaar chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh yes, much better. Good job.
anonymous678 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was ten thousand times better than BD.
JED66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OUTSTANDING - I'm going to tear chapter 38 out of my book and replace it with this if you don't mind? Far more satisfying. Nicely done
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved it
dancing-banana-tree chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
WHO! Happyness! Yay, that was a really awesome ending of Breaking Dawn I liked your version of the book more than 's version. Good job!
Merlyn1stClass chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was right on, just about how I would have done it. you have a typo at the bottom you said nineteen vampires when you said before that seventeen vampires with Vlad & Spef gone. you re-added them in. you might want to edit so you don't confuse your other readers. Enjoyed it and have already recommended it to others.
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I like this better. I was disappointed when they didnt fight in breaking dawn!
tania19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I like your ending.
Infinitypoet chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very nice. I don't think SM could have written better herself...oh wait she didn't. LOL
melj28 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
okay, that definitely sated my appetite for action and violence that wasn't done at the end of Breaking Dawn. Of course, I happen to be one of those rare people who actually liked breaking dawn. Not my favorite or anything, but I liked it.

Anyway, from what i read from interviews with Meyer, she said that if there had been a conflict similar to the one you've chronicled, then everyone would have died. Too much power on both sides. Since she created all the characters, i have to go with her on it.

Now, if I forget all that and just read your ending, I admit i liked it alot. Very entertaining. Your writing is very good and you channeled the nature of the characters very well.
WeirdDolly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I thought it was awesome awesome awesome. Volturi can go kiss my a**.
bellarose5066 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
now that was the ending we were all looking for well done! it was perfect!
parkerbaby chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yes yes yes! That ending was so much better than the one the SM gave us in BD. I too felt cheated with the way the book played out, especially the ending. Thanks so much for writing this!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »