Reviews for How We Came To Be
Hushabye chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
I'm really enjoying this story! Update A.S.A.P!
EverSide chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
This is really good. Can't wait for the next part.
Beatelyluck chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Joker / Heath Ledger
Rayven Storme chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
dang! the joker is BRUTAL! well, that's what he is. i like how you keep the joker in character, especially his lip licking thing and his confusing words. you are an excellent writer and i enjoy reading your story (:
General-Beatrix666 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
As much as I am enjoying this, I thought the "Heath" thing was bad form. It's a bit too soon for that.
First Lady Lestat chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I'm a little confused, if Harley and Joker were assassins like you said in chapter one, then how come Harley seemed so weak in this part, and why did Joker go on about her being a pathetic failure when they went on assassinations together so he knows she has the potential to be on his level, and to do that kind a job, I would think that one would have to be cunning and ruthless. And since I would assume that the jobs were completed, she wasn't a failure. And also, in chapter one you aluded to Harley knowning Joker was off (insane laughter), but once she knew of his job, she was down with everything, the killing and the crazy. Please don't think this is Flame it is not. I do like the story it's just as I said, I'm a bit confused.
RhythmOfTheWarDrum chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
I'm really starting to like this fanfic. The first chapter you were very descriptive and informative, which is a true rarity on this website, unless of course, someone's describing a Mary-Sue.

And the second chapter was just as well written. I particularly like the part where she kisses him and "transfers", if you will :), the key and the note. Very creative, very smart.

Just wanted to let you know that so far it's a job-well-done :)

Can't wait for your next update
Klarika chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Not bad, not bad at all. Yet, you need to look over your grammar before posting or get a Beta. Update soon.
First Lady Lestat chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Joker seems a little subdued, not his agent of chaos, laughs and grins self, but good part none the less
PurpleChaosLily chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh, I love it!

And add you to my fav authors...you knoe, I'm addicted to this couple of mad lovers ;)
itsjustmel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
wow. awesome chapter -nods- :)
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 8/29/2008