Reviews for No Matter How It Ends
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Short, sweet and very good.
Jenna Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Excellent!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Jasper is so very astute concerning Bella and Edward, although they have yet to discover what he already knows.
soobliette chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I. Loved. This.

When I saw and read Twilight for the first time, I always thought that Rosealie was the only voice of reason when it came to Edward and Bella. But this one-shot was a really nice look into what Jasper might have been thinking as well.

In this, he is the silent voice of reason. As much as I ship E & B, I love reading about a thoughtful, contrarian point of view. Yes, their connection was passionate and on the surface, loving. But turn that on it's head, and it can also be viewed as a superficial infatuation, unnecessarily risking the lives of all those around them. I think this piece conveys both and, for that reason, I loved it.

Thanks for writing.
marukawa chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*cries more* T_T it'd be wonderful to see more of Japser's POV throughout the first book! pleaase DO write more on this! you catch the atmosphere so perfectly! ; w ; *goes to read more asap*
1853kaz chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Again, great mental exploration! Totally believable. Cheers :)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I really enjoyed reading this piece that I somehow stumbled upon today. Jasper's POV is difficult to were but I thought you did an excellent combination of the empath and the soldier. Not only that, but you made his gift so much more than most, an integral part of him that really worked well with the story here. Great job!
MsMayfly chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
You know, I have always wondered at what point Jasper realizes the connection between Edward and Bella... this is an amazing thought! We always knew they were drawn together from the beginning but seeing it from an outside vantage point is incredible! Well done!
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
very well written
Quentin B. Caulfield chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Excellent! I always love a Jasper POV, but this was both insightful and delicious.
HuSingLover chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
What a wonderful story! I really like how you captured Jasper's voice and brought such depth to his character. I love the Cullen family and always found them interesting and actually read the books, not just for Bella and Edward, but to find out more about them. This fills the bill! Thank you and looking forward to more! Happy New Year to you!
Mizra chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Points of view from Jasper tend to enlighten me. Rarely does someone write in his 'voice', but those that do make me smile. And I learn more about Jasper and his 'charismatic' abilities.

I never noticed it before, but of course Jasper would be able to feel what Bella feels for Edward. He would know, right off, if that obsessive love Edward has for a human would be reciprocated.

Thanks for writing.
paleandicecold chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Nice. I would have liked more, but I think this was just enough. This is my first reading of a Jasper POV that could have come straight from Twilight; however, I think Jasper would have been more philosophical and emotive with his private musing. You did a good job though.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow...u hv captured Jasper's mind so accurately, it's really astonishing. Awsome
Paige chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I LOVE this. Its beautifully written and deep and helps me get to know Jasper and his character. You've done this perfectly.

I thank you.