Reviews for Torchwood bedtime stories
ok...sorry...but who's eleanor
Guest chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
Oops !
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Oh god that was funny, I'm crying, like tears of laughter!
Rageful Jewel chapter 23 . 2/13/2013
Man, Ianto is a more forgiving person than me. If I was in that situation, I would have shut Jack out after his tirade because it would been clear to me that 1. Jack did not want to know my side of the story and 2. that despite appearances, Jack doesn't actually trust me.
janie17 chapter 84 . 9/26/2012
Well, between classes and homework and mandatory residence hall meetings with screaming freshmen, it took me three days to read this whole thing. And I loved every second. I really hope you are planning to write more soon! I had a bunch of favorite chapters so far and I should have made a note of it, but I cant remember them all. I really enjoyed Snow (ch 11 i believe) and would love if you could do more with that! This is just amazing though, all of it. There is not one chapter I didnt like because they are all so wonderful. Tomorrow I am gonna read Come What May so I can learn more about Eleanor who I completely love.

Also, I am thoroughly amused by your use of the phrase "y'all". It is so American yet you arent. It just really makes me laugh, bc where I live in the south eastern US it is super common to hear all the time yet I've never said it. So yeah, that just struck me silly.

Great stories!
janie17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh this is very sweet! Cant wiat to read the rest after class.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 84 . 5/12/2012
BUT HE IS STILL CAPTAIN JACK! Lol, great chapter!
Bethygivesyouhugz chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Wow, this is so well written, all of it is, but this chapter and the previous one in particular were incredible, they brought tears to my eyes. You are a very talented writer, well done! :) Please keep up the great work!
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 26 . 2/7/2011
This not only made me laugh, but I read it over and over again just to laugh more. Now I need to listen to that song. And when I do, I will imagine Yan just singing right along...

...him and his Welsh homies.
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
This chapter made me laugh so hard that I almost cried. I can TOTALLY imagine Ianto doing this.

I really like the fluff and Janto. Also, angst is good.

Please continue! I love it!
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
I will forever know now what Ianto Jones tastes like. My life is now complete.
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
This is so depressing, but so something which I would love, which I do. Makes me think of Ianto in a whole different way. Thanks!
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
I almost choked on the cuteness. One of my favorites so far.
Zara of Gallifrey chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Never before have I been so envious of Gwen. I wish Ianto would fall asleep in MY lap...

Love it so much. :3
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 82 . 7/26/2010
Awwwww! Of course I probably should have read it at work cause now I want to cry! Great job!