Reviews for Divine as Paint and Cardboard
AkireFireFlame chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
make more you did great with the story
Shantih chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
OK, you're going to think I'm a stalker. DX

I'm really not...I'm just overjoyed to have found so many awesome Thief King stories! In the same place! Where have you been all my life? )

This was...weird, and really beautiful. Kind of different from your other stuff. I love their odd limbo state and how the entire story feels somehow removed, it really does feel like its in another universe...

I especially loved the last sentence.."above them, in the unreal sky of the handcrafted world, Ra halted in his journey for them." It's mesmerizing and wonderful...I can't believe English isn't your first language when you write like this!
seffa chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh, me like. I like your style! It was really good! Awesome! Good job! Nicely written! *Hugs* XD
Fantasy.Maker chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
The beginning: O.O I love it beyond words. It's hard to capture emotions through actions without going in to a character's thoughts behind the actions themselves. You did a WONDERFUL job of this. The intensity was portrayed masterfully and when the dialogue came in the second part, so many more emotions were present and very real.

The fact that the thief calls Ryou 'the host' is actually quite true to his character, in my opinion. Having recreated the thief, calling him simply by his name would seem almost like an insult, 'the host' sounding more like the name of a deity.

Anyway, all that my babbling means is that I love it to pieces and think you did and awesome job!
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Ooh, I liked this and the idea behind it. I've noticed that you've been doing a lot of unusual pairings lately! I'm just glad you got to do my favourite. (I think you've actually confirmed this for me. I will announce now, officially - Gemshipping is my favourite pairing!)

Do you mind if I put this up on the forum as a good example of Gem?
ryoulover130210 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I actually really liked that he called Ryou "the host". I think it was really cute! Alas, another great one-shot! Keep up the good work; I'm looking foward to read whatever you write next! ;)
ddtrunks77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I liked it a is a very refreshing plot.I would like to read a second chapter or more tho'.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Yeah, maybe it can confuse some, always saying 'he' and 'him' and such for both characters, and even I got almost caught a time or two. But the great thing about yaoi/yuri fans is that you learn to understand which 'he/she' 'him/her' refers to who without even thinking about it. I got tricked 'cause I started to think. (*laughs*)

Maybe I just think it easier because my friends and I can talk about 5 different males in the same thought and never say names but still know exactly what, and who, we're talking about.

Anyway, enough rambling. That was an interesting story, and though a bit strange, I'm rather glad I did read it.