Reviews for Birth of a New Dragon
snarky Beth chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Nicely done :). The ending is a great set up of before J2. I felt so bad for Shendu and little Drago, losing their wife/mother. I really liked the symbolism of the last flower, and the mother‘s last day. Nice touch.

I liked seeing Shendu in a caring light for a change, and adored little Drago. He was too cute!
Alana Fox chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
nice stroy will the be a sequel
Xilex90 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
aww...good ending!
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Nice work Stella. Love how Drago got to the future and managed to survive the Rewrites. I wonder if this is the end of this story.
Black-Kat012 chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
*cries* poor Drago! he lost his mommy... :,
Yin7 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
so sad

really hope you update soon
Xilex90 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010

Utopian Moon chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
What's going to happen? I would really like to know so, please update as soon as you can. Thank you!
Utopian Moon chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
How sweet, even if its Shendu. Really good story by the way.
Utopian Moon chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
how cute!
Xilex90 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010

Immortal-shroud chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
FANTASTIC! I can't say it enough. You bring out the characters in such detail. I hope Meilin will be okay. I suppose that I will just have to wait and see. How long does it typically take for you to make a good chapter such as this? PM me back with the answer please.
Immortal-shroud chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
FANTASTIC! Can you please add more chapters to this story please, because this story is great. I love the way you have created all of the characters. Please continue it.
Alluringmermaid chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
This is really cute and I like the child Drago moments but it was sad of how the human kids treated him. I hope you update this soon.
Aili-chan chapter 5 . 11/11/2009