Reviews for Raise Your Glass
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aw, I really liked this one! And I decided to listen to the song, and I really like it! Thanks for introducing me to something new! Off to 'Fire and Ice'!
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awww... very cute!

Megan :)
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow...just wow. This is amazing. The characters are all to a T. The talk between Teddy and Harry was so sweet and the whole concept of the story and Teddy leaving too was amazing. I hope you write more about Teddy!
lyux chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
a nice one shot.

this makes me think of remus and tonks, and how their thing must have happened too.

:D
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I'm SO sorry this has taken me ages to get to. It came at a time when I had like a million updates to read and no time, and I haven't been able to catch up until now. It was great, though. I love that Hannah knew to send for Harry, and that Teddy knew she would. I love Harry for not being scared away by Teddy's unfriendliness.

Most of all, I love the fact that you showed that things weren't easy for the next generation either. Just because they didn't have a war going on didn't mean everything was just bright and shiny and perfect. Even if it broke my heart to have Teddy almost-leave Victoire like that, especially when she'd just gotten pregnant, I could see it happening. After all, he didn't have a father, and he wasn't prepared for it, and he knew his father did the same thing. I could see things just clicking the wrong way there for him when she told him so unexpectedly.

I love Harry for managing to convince him he should try and get her back. If he hadn't - well, I don't even want to think about it. I love that it wasn't completely simple when he got back either, and that he didn't just apologize to have her immediately forgive him. He had to work for it a bit, and well, it was great and realistic.

Maybe the ending was a little rushed, but definitely readable!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I think Ginny must be drunk too. Couldn't she have found something more approprate than Firewhiskey for someone already drunk and a pregnant woman? Other than that bit I love this story. It's cute and Teddy sounds just like Remus did or would've if we ever saw him drunk.
anagl chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
oh me encanta! i love it!

i like they way you compared Teddy with Remus...very sweet story
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is a good story. I like how Teddy reflects on his parents and is determined not to be like his father first was.

Great job! Keep up the Good work!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is great. Wonderful job.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very good. I enjoyed this very much. You're a good writer. Keep it up.

Rita
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Awesome!
Fmh chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Love this little story thank you
Merritt chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was really great made me cry
Cathia Netwick chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Absolutely undoubtedly adorable! I couldn't help but love this despite the fact I'm usually not fond of stories about their kids and all that futuristic stuff from that crappie epilogue. Yet I really loved this (also despite the minor H/G) Keep up the good work!

-Lileila Dark
MBP chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love it when you get these random bursts of inspiration. This was just wonderful. I ached for Teddy even though he was being so terrible to Victoire. When he said he never had parents... ( It's got to be so hard for these boys sometimes (and I include Harry and Neville in that, too). But I also loved the way you ended this. Just perfect.