Reviews for A Kunoichi Like You
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
When writing the dialoges, every time a new person is speaking make sure it's a different. It's less confusing and sloppy if you do that.

But nice story! The ending was cute!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Sweet :) I'm guessing you're not an Ino fan. Lol.
hollywood-135 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aw! It was so innocent and sweet

I loved it :D
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Heh. Nice.
RAWRsuzie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
So cute! i hate ino shes a total witch! how dare she make tenten and sweet little hinata cry like that! i hope naruto and neji KILL her! lol great job!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was wonderful. But now you make me want to hurt Ino so bad TenTen is one of my favorite female characters! (Along with Temari, kick ass!) and I've always liked Hinata and hope she gets with Naruto.
MilkShakeGal chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i like it! but it's a little TOO not neji. he's so quiet n barely talk! but it's still cute!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Aw!That was so cute!XP XD
Let It ALL Out chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
AW! kawaii!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Rohain Tahquil,

This's pretty sweet! Nice first kiss! An amazing title with great references to it.

I loved the line 'but this was Neji and content was as far as he went', because it demonstrated Neji's demeanour very accurately. I wasn't too fond of Ino in this fict, and it was tough to visualise her hurting Hinata and TenTen like that (surely she doesn't have it in her? ;D) and difficult to visualise TenTen letting an outburst like this affect her, at all. I'm sure Neji has it in him to do what he did in this story (though I found his confession slightly OOC), and I'm all out for seeing him like this, so no complaints!

You sure pulled this story off nicely. Thanks for writing this! A kunoichi like you (you know what I mean) should be proud of yourself!
P chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
cool XD keep it up.
snowbird66 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
A very cute story. If you get the inspiration you should expand on it a little.
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was cute! Awesome job! XD
SomeRandomThing chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aww

that was cute!

you should write about what happens with hinata and naruto!
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aw cute any more chapters?