Reviews for Mission Impossible
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
HOW DARE YOU JUST STOP THERE! You can't leave your fans hanging for THREE years with THIS cliffhanger! Argh!

Love this BTW ha ha.
cullen chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
you have gotta update! i mean this cliffhanger is driving me crazy!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
you gotta update! i am like dying for it
ergerica chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
S chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
I think this is the worst thing you've ever done to your fans. I hate it.
RosesFromDrew chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I love this story and I hope you get round to updating it soon. Massive cliffhanger there! :L

Merry Christmas.
Vera-Henry chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Okay, lemme get this straight. Your an amazing author. Your words flow beautifully and whatnot. So don't be offended when I say WHAT THE F*?%&(#%*! The last time you updated was 2008! Good God, child, unless you have died-in which I would give you my regards and wish you luck where ever you believe you're going next- YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE! That's almost 2 years, dearie. Not Good. I understand how a month can go by quickly, but a year! At least write an A/N that you've stopped writing. Same with you other stories! Major cliffies, then...nothing.
vampgirl518 chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Please continue with this story! I have never read anything like it, and it is so intriguing, I don't think I can wait much longer! Great job on this, and please, pretty please with sugar on top, finish this story!
freaket chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
that really was a cliffhanger! it's now it's getting exciting, you can't stop there. Gah, i hate cliffhangers but the wierd thing is that i like those as much as i hate them. But i need you to continue... please... *gives puppyeyes and offers cookies*
Suz chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
It's been a year...will you please update?

Pretty please with Edward on top? ;)
Nie Nie chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
please please and one more time pleasse carry on this story. i was on the edge of my seat the whole time then u left that cliffy!

its an amazing storyline and ur a vamptastic (lmfao) author.

okay i think iv made it clear tht i love this story :)

cant resist ... PLEASE if it helps il think about getting on my knees and begging... maybe. lol

xox Delta Dawn
desperate person chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
PLEASE update! i read this last year and its been so long with such a huge cliffie
alice chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
milly chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
it's great but you should make chapters a bit longer. plz hurry and update
luvwriting13 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009

thats an order.

me loopy!

ur story is great so update!