Reviews for Poison Ivy
vanessa3 chapter 56 . 6/29/2013
I love this story I end up reading it over and over again please continue the sequel
Salmon chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Loving the story!can't wait for the nxt
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
this sounds like holes
Peaceful Watcher Soul chapter 56 . 6/16/2010
WOW! That was such a good story! Where did you come up with all of the Spades and gangs and stuff?I mean... wow! How could you think it was horrible? I mean, the ending and some of the parts in the middle could have been changed but other than that it was awesome!
Em chapter 56 . 4/25/2010
well, i loved it. you made it work very well, and the reunion was sweet, can you believe it's done? what was that, a year and a half? wow.

anyways, good job.
em chapter 55 . 3/18/2010
no bee, thank you.

i actually had a good time with this, it was educational for me as a writer, plus i got to read some good stuff. as always, you've done a lovely job, and i can't wait to see how the epilogue turns out. let me know if you get a facebook.
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 55 . 3/15/2010
No prob:) You'll get Ace and Ivy back together though, right? Promise? AndIvy isn't oing to be oing after her or anything, this is Ace's fault and it's time he did the chasin for a change. Can't wait for next chapter, love this story.:D
qwertyuioppp chapter 55 . 3/14/2010
You so cannot let Ace and Ivy be apart, they have to be together by the end of the next chapter, anything else would be too cruel
Miss-Paparella chapter 55 . 3/14/2010
Whatever you think of this story, I've really liked it and really enjoyed it. Nothing's ever perfect but you've made damn sure there are no stories quite like yours and that's worth any number of plot holes, incontinuity or bad writing that you think is there.

I really hope it's a happy epilogue - I'm guessing from your difficulty with the story there won't be a sequel?

This was a lovely chapter, and it was good to see that while Mac had grown up, and he and Kennedy had moved their lives forward, they were still partly the same people and willing to help her.

Like I said, this is an awesome story, and I can't wait for the epilogue

Pixie555 chapter 54 . 2/6/2010
I think you should write some more I love Ace!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 54 . 1/31/2010
PLZ UPDATE! I would like it if you did the next chapter in Ace's point of veiw of him in the car telling Ivy to leave and stuff. See how he takes it. Ace you idiot! Anyways, I wish Ace is a real person. You know you should make this into a real story and publish it, get rid of the Camp Green Lake bit. It'll have to be somewhere else she meets Ace cos i think it's really good. IUPDATE SOON!
hey chapter 54 . 1/9/2010
tell us more about the sequel!
MissLouise chapter 54 . 1/7/2010
so has the story finished cos im confused like normal! :):):)
me chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
SophiaSaur chapter 54 . 12/3/2009
This chapter was so good, but gah D:

I agree, the 9 is perfect.

I don't see why you hate this story so much though, it's so good! And who cares if it has nothing to do with Holes anymore, it's still like 3!

Yay, I'm so excited for the sequel!