Reviews for The Kaiser's Heart
Lyuei chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
The suspense I had was intense, just by reading this! The AU only began to take effect at the end of this chapter, and I compliment you for doing such, even if it's a cliffhanger... Now I'm having more bad feelings- in a good way- of what's next!
Ivy feline chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
AthenaKeene chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
wow u must continue
dragonprotector chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Cool Story hope it will be updated soon
yugifan chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
please! i am begging you to update! i love this story and want to see what happens to zane! this story is amazing thanks so much for writing it! :D!
alexis helms chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
please! i am literally begging you to update this fanfic! please i'll give you a gummy bear!
alexis helms chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
i love it! please continue the story! i'm a huge zane fan!
toastxkun chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
wow this is great cant wait for more
Brown Kitsune chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Aw! More fluffyness. Yes, I know I spelled it wrong. I always read stories that have fluffiness in it when something bad is happening. Wow. Well please update when you can.

By the way...Zaney? LoL. That's the best name for him ever, and it sounds even funnier when Syrus says it. lol. sorry if that wasn't meant to be funny. I had some sugar a few minutes ago.
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Poor Kaiser. :(

Fontaine will fix him up! She's good at that!
Peach Wookiee chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
bloody hell, plz review!

i love dis story!
Brown Kitsune chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Aaw! That was so cute! Yay for brotherly moment! That sucks that Zane has to be in total pain for them to have a fluffy moment like that, though.

It's cool and awesome. I loved the fluff. Please update when you can.
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Poor Zane! Aw, it was cute.
Peach Wookiee chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Pretty good, but bro, you missed something in the editing process. "Your...not mad at me?" should, for example, read, "You're...not mad at me?" It's a common error now because people aren't paying attention to the difference between a possessive noun and a contraction meaning "you are." "Your" is a possessive noun, while "you're" is the contraction meaning "you are." Thank you. _