Reviews for Breaking Point
Linneagb chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
"If I still had a heart, I'm sure it would have broken into a million tiny pieces." Breaking point... Im gonna be very, very honest to you... I LOVED THIS, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. And specially that part.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
A great story. Very well written.
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Nice!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMG. This was so so so sad poor Carlisle nd Charlie nd the song went perfect. With the story I loved it so so much!
poisonpotions12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw, poor little Carlisle, he's helpless.
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That story actually made me cry. It was so emotional and then the song just added even more. I love that song ... That story was...

W

O

W
Phoenix-Fire Power chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
is edward going to track victoria or is he going to see bella?

make a sequel or update this one.

i like the fact of how carlisle and charlie acted when their children were in pain.
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Amazing! I loved it!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow, that was great!
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was unbelievable sad. You're a great writer. Your words made me want to listen to the song. I've heard of it but never listened to it before.

Your story was so raw.
musically inclined chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That's really sad. I loved it though. Great job.

MI
Ink Splatters 'nd Co chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That made me cry. It's so well written...poor Edward and Bella...

You'll be the next Stephenie Meyer :)
Angelius Cullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMG this is some of the best stuff I’ve read in a while plz you gotta come up with an update. I’m serious this is just awesome. Feel free to check out my fics anyone you want but please drop something for me so I can improve my skills and hopefully be as good as you are.

And plz review my stories The Fourth Son and Blood Ties Those are my current ones and i would really appreciate it

THANX