Reviews for S1 Episode 10: Once Upon a Time Traveller
Seiya's Star chapter 25 . 7/8/2009
That was just utterly Brilliant and such fun to read! Anything else I could say would just be repeating myself, but just so you know I really trully completely LOVED that!
Seiya's Star chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
I'm running out of ways to say how great this story is and how much I am enjoying it! So I'll just use the Doctor's vocabulary: It's Brilliant!
Seiya's Star chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
Your Brilliance doesn't ever let up does it! This is astonishingly AWESOME! My brain is getting overwhelmed thinking up all the different things that are awesome about this whole episode/story!
Seiya's Star chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
Oh my goodness, there are just way too many good things to mention about this chapter that I'd be spending my whole life writing them! I laughed, I ... well laughed again, and then I kept on laughing!

Wonderful!

Brilliant!

Charming!
Seiya's Star chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Oh my GOD! This is just so delightful! They're are so many things I want to say I love about this chapter! The commonsense way Arnie talked to the Wolf, depicting quite clearly that though they are fairytale people in our minds, they are regular alien folk in this story, who naturally would want their somewhat odd desires to continue to be possible!

The "normalcy" of how things would work in a REAL fairytale planet, with axe men getting DELIVERIES of axes at a COMUNITY CENTER of all wonderful, normal, places, and then practicing there to be good axe men!

Arnie coming up with the idea to trade with the Wolf!

Those are just 3 of the AWEsome aspects of this positively Brilliant story written with utter Brilliance!
Seiya's Star chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Gosh do you know how to create intense curiosity and suspense! This is Brilliant!
Seiya's Star chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
OHH utterly wonderful! Gosh, he even tries to reason with Trolls, and then tries to insult them! Gosh he has lots of nerve! LOL! Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Seiya's Star chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Oh boy is this good! The Doctor WOULD try to be intelligently straight forward even with a dragon! And the plot just gets more and more interesting! Can't wait to read on!
Seiya's Star chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
OH absolutely delightful! A mixture of 2 of my favorite things: fantasy and Dr Who! If there end up being talking, intelligent cheetahs in this story then it will be 3 of my favorite things, LOL! Not very likely though...
timano chapter 25 . 1/28/2009
An impressive story of epic proportions-I thoroughly enjoyed it! At least 10 out of 10 stars.

BTW, have you ever read the BBC book Grimm Reality? It's an EDA that has the Doctor, Fitz, and Anji landing on a world where fairy tales *are* the reality... If you can get your hands on it (it's from 2001 or 2002), it's worth a read.
Gracie O'Malley chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
Bwahahahaha, oh this was such a perfect ending for this story. Seriously, it was all sorts of awesome. Fantastico! :)
Callophilia chapter 25 . 11/14/2008
woo that was brilliant! you did this so much better than i could have done, i didn't expect the ending. it was rushed but storming the castle should be rushed lol so it was all cool. Did you see the christmas invasion preview on children in need. 2 words dloody awful. The new doctor looks like a (excuse my language) twat. :( and yes please please do a chiristmas special and a second series that would be mad. I want a christmas invasin on here to make up for the really bad looking one. :D brilliant. you have the skills of awesome!
DeppIsMcDreamy chapter 25 . 11/14/2008
Loved the pirates of the caribbean stuff lol!

Aww everything worked out in the end. Update soon, degeneration sounds like a great story!
teddybowties chapter 25 . 11/13/2008
BAmbo! Bambo! BAMBO!BAMMBO!
teddybowties chapter 24 . 11/13/2008
All right! that wa the best chapter ever!