Reviews for Second Exile
T. R. Myers chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Jed Rhodes, are you sure you aren't John Cleese, or Eric Idle, because this is like Doctor Who meets Monty Python. I had reservations at first, but it had such a classic Who feel that it was impossible to ignore, and it got better. Just one little thing...could you please tag your scene shifts? Or at least put a black bar between them, or asterisks or something, because this was really hard to follow, especially when you dealt with the alternate realities. Other than that, considering this was the thirteenth Doctor, it might have been advisable to at least reference the Valeyard, unless you intended this as a true AU.
JovianJeff chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Outstanding crossover! Makes me wish the Doctor had been on Moya. Loved when this was, always nice seeing Zhaan in a story, and all the various passengers of Moya and companions of the Doctor. Thank you for this blend of shows.
PhoenixRe chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
It was a decent story IMHO.

At some times it was a little too fast-paced and I found the Lake-Doctor origin an overkill - or maybe overreaching...

Decent thought to anyone with a little time.
Andy0001z chapter 8 . 10/15/2009

nice story, liked the flow if alittle confusing with all the jumping to other dimensions. I also liked the dialogue of some of the older doctors you got that spot on.

Only comment is Cryten should have had more to say about what was happening, might of been fun to have him thrashing ideas about with the doctor.

teddybowties chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Drol! HA! I LOVE John SImms Master...will he be like him? he was hot...and so melancholy...
eventyraren chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
this was a grate stoy. i am locking forwod to Drums. is that also a crossover with this Farscape thing? well se you then.
gaby chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Great story.

Have any one,think of making a reverse instead John Crichton going into a wormhold to peacekeeper,s space it was Crais,s convoy that go into the wormhold.
teddybowties chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
teddybowties chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
hah! this is great!
eventyraren chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
I dont know what Farscape is but this is a grate story. so what hapend next? update soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Ok this is intresting. so what hapend next? update soon ok.
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
I do hope you'll finish this. You know they did the "switch bodies" thing in the episode "Out of Their Minds", right? It was hilarious, but it will also be fun to see what you do with it.

I loved the line earlier in the story where you pointed out that no one in the universe seems to have an American accent. Got a good laugh out of that, since I always thought it was funny that peacekeepers have British accents, and some aliens sound like Australians. There was one episode where the aliens all had Southern accents, but still the standard "American" dialect does appear unique to Crichton in the Farscape universe.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more of this story from you.
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
What a fun story! It's like Douglas Adams wrote a Farscape episode :) (Please take that as the high compliment it is, btw)
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
I'm enjoying this, though not a real fan of the Doctor series. Even though he's been around longer, he's still a bit annoying. But, mixing with John Crichton and Moya's crew, it's certainly going to be one heck of a ride. :D