Reviews for Perfectly Normal
scme chapter 33 . 6/25
Wonderful fic! Very well written! Sad it was never finished.
V chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Thank you for making a fic where the idiot stays with her even if their times don't match up!
pathsforme chapter 33 . 5/27/2011
This is a brilliant story! I really do love it! I especially love Donna, Harry, and Freya. They are well written characters and I love how you have incorporated them believably into this universe. I know it's been a year, but I hop you continue this story!
Commander Ael chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
Ooh... More.
fhoiwrhfiuer chapter 33 . 4/5/2010
Good story keep it up ! ]
edf-k chapter 33 . 4/4/2010
Wow, interesting update. Hmm, wonder what dad and mom would say about that little dream - or rather, non-dream.
StarofCalamity chapter 32 . 12/31/2009
Really good

Happy new year

Update soon
DurinsDaughter chapter 32 . 12/22/2009
Please add the next chapter soon. This seems to be an amazing story so far and I can't wait to see how it develops.
Commander Ael chapter 32 . 11/26/2009
Aw, AWESOME! I love it! I want to see what happens! Go Donna! Okay, this is evil, but what if the Master showed up? Again, it was so totally awesome that I can't describe it's awesomeness!
edf-k chapter 32 . 11/22/2009
I did a little dance of joy when I saw there was an update today. Brilliant job on the building of tension in the family and giving a little more in-sight into Donna and Harold. Thanks and really looking forward to the next update.
chellusauglerie chapter 32 . 11/22/2009
I can, and I will.

HELL YEAH! There aren;t adequate words to describe the AWESOME SAUCE that is this chapter!

MADE OF WIN, DUDE! MADE OF FUCKING WIN!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 32 . 11/22/2009
oh i'm confused! update soon,i need to know everything!
crimsonpuddle chapter 31 . 10/25/2009
I'm really confused.

But hell, I'm just gonna go with that.

~Azure
teddybowties chapter 31 . 10/22/2009
WOOT! ITs time for TIME to get crackin!
edf-k chapter 31 . 10/18/2009
But Freya really is in trouble and Harold might have been seeing the one that comes out of the rift that Lucy was talking about (who will probably take Freya's place). Oh, please update again soon, I need to know what's going to happen to their family.