Reviews for Outsider
Phoenix Keeper Avalon chapter 1 . 4/15
Wow, dude! Best Daisuke/Jun sibling fic ever!

love the ending, too!

rated 10/10 PF

sign Phoenix Keeper Avalon
prettyflower34 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
How nice it shows Jun's growth. I like it, a lot.
Arika Ito chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is really cute. Nice job.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Never thought about how Jun might view Daisuke's heroism, surprisingly. But this is probably accurate. Nice work :)
pachysam chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awww.

Nice how Jun got along with Davis's Digimon and how she accepted Davis.

She deserves her own Digimon because she's brave and kind.
Shadow of Conflict chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was a really interesting perspective on Jun, one that I really liked reading.
Clzh and Clzh-x chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Reminds me of a Lovecraft novel, too, though some of the characters seem to be... ah... playing different roles.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh, FYI, it's courtesy, not curtsey. A curtsey is the girl's version of a bow.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ah...now that was excellent. I love fics like this- that focus on not-so-important characters in important ways. Thanks.
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Imagining the scene at the beginning made me laugh. XD

Great job on the whole story, in fact.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Was good, especially enjoyed Jun's thoughts on V-mon. Most people just have her, or any other non-chosen, just accept them. It was refreshing to see her thinking of him from a simple "it" to something she can actually call by name.

However, and this is just my annoying nit-picking, you were using Japanese terms yet you used Digiport instead of digital gate. Yeah, sorry about that.
DaiCrazy chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Bravo! I got an Author Alert, and I was all, YAY! Plus...it's about Jun. Which is rarity in its purest form. lol.

I loved the way you made her out to be someone who actually gives a care about her brother. Most authors just totally destroy her. Most people don't get along with their siblings, but that doesn't mean that they truly hate them - they still love them in a strange, strange way. lol

So yay! Have cookies!