Reviews for Truth Be Told
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
that was great loved it
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I find myslef without words. This story is trulyamazing because you're right, she has changed so much since she first arrived. At this point she seems completely the meek, emotional person that she became at some point during their relationship, not the strong, determined person she used to be. It's admirable that you managed to separate the two, despite the fact, or perhaps because of your fresh-eyed perspective. This story is very deep and a thought-provoking read.
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Very nice telling of all the reasons why Lindsay shouldn't rush to get back with Danny, and why they both need time to sort things out.
Catty chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Fantastic.

Just...fantastic.

You do change when you're in a relationship, both consciously and subconsciously you change to suit the relationship and you do lose parts of yourself in that process. For an emotionally tense relationship like D/L, and with all of the baggage they both carry, there would have been a hell of a lot of changes, and you're right, they do need to be themselves in the relationship, not what the other expects.

See? I'm waffling, you've drawn me in so much, I'm over analysing again. What I set out to say was WELL DONE, fantastic story and can we have some more please?

Pretty please?

C
BollyKnickers chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow, what an incredible piece of prose. You've got a great interpretation of Lindsay, considering you only just joined the fandom! And it's always great to hear that someone else enjoyed Medical Investigation (though I do think Anna is far better in CSI:NY). I hope you're going to share more stories because this piece is genuinely amazing. Great job. x
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wonderful job. We can only hope that things turn out for these two at this point, and I'm still willing to hope