Reviews for All the King's Horses
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
Jillian A.K chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You started it before "Journey's End," but I can't help but think that those Hrul might be the answer to Donna's problem. After all, Donna has too many memories - Time Lord memories - in her head, and they would have killed her had the Doctor not 'compressed' and hidden them. So could the Hrul be made to eat just those extra memories, restoring Donna fully to herself? I hope you write a 'fix-it' sequel detailing just that.
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, not sure why I have not reviewed this story yet, because I just found myself recommending it to someone after having read and reread it myself. I just love the way the characters are written and "cultural differences" Donna experiences on a more advanced world.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You know, this is really quite good. And ever so very entertaining. I especially enjoy your witty view of the Doctor and Donna and the perspective which is swayed in Donna's direction. You seem to have a good and unique grasp of these two and your alien entities are particularly advanced for most. Honestly, the number of people who cannot write and alien race properly. Anyway, you have some other interesting views,not the least of which, your view of customs.

I still think, as far as this chapter goes, my favorite moment was MOOB. Very creative, though I don't think everyone would make the connection.

Can't wait to read more,

Wotcher,

Tabitha
timano chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
A beautifully written story, with a piquant ending. At least 10 out of 10 stars.
timano chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Incredible cliffhanger there-just wanted to stop and mention it! Will review at end of story!
Morelenmir chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
I am left nearly speechless. Everyone and everything has been described so beautifully and distinctly...I just...wow. I am utterly blown away by your masterful skill and positively GORGEOUS writing. I have never read a more wonderful and perfect story with the Doctor and Donna. Applause.
themidnightfiles chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
AH! I loved it! I started clapping when Tragan Vehik bowed to the TARDIS for saving him, and my sister thinks I'm insane now, but that's OK. Thank you so much for this story. Oh, and I forgot to mention how I loved the way you weaved a Paalgi fable into the story you were telling.
Otter Child chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Oh, you did such a job on this! I loved the ending. Perfect! And so in character. This was great! Thanks, and a happy yuletide to you!
Arwyn T chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
Wow... Amazing as usual! More! :D
Otter Child chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Oh no! The Professor may be pompous, but I hope he doesn't get killed. Nice characterization on all points. Going very well.
themidnightfiles chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
NO! Oh, please finish this soon...don't let Tragan Vehik die! In my opinion, Donna should save him somehow- but you're the amazing author, not me! I love this story :)
Arwyn T chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
The best reading in DW fics as always! "Party-hat", hehe, only Donna would say something like that! Wonderful!
Otter Child chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Again with the cliffhanger! Keep going!
suzieQ32 chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
This story is amazing. I absolutely love it. You have the characters down perfectly. Can't wait for the rest!