Reviews for Help Me
Naomi817 chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
"Roy wrapped his arms around Roy", please explain how roy can wrap his arms around roy... Lol you might want to fix that but good story so far!
mamika chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
that was neat. happy endings are great. especially since havoc is being lucky too ;)
mamika chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
liking the sarcasm. I find their little games really funny to look at. and ain't roy very toughtfull? I really like this type of roy instead of the usual bastard style.
another good chap, thanks XD
mamika chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
wow, that was interesting. got me chuckling few times with the boners, and curious to see what will happen next. just wanted to share my opinion on the first chap. which was good. reading onward eagerly
sculby563 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
These have got to be my two favorite lines, stil laugh when i re-read this.
"What kinky stuff have you been doing to brother?!" Al burst out and both Ed and Roy blushed.

"Al! Don't ask him that...wait, don't ask anyone that. He's not the one that gave me the ears."
YokuMiya chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Whydid it have to end? This was fun to read :(
GenocidalLove chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
CUTE! I LOVED EHT!
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
why is it every time ed get turned into a chimera its always a cat
SalomSoul chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
kawaii~! i liked this, a good mix a hurt comfort in my opinion.
Cartlin chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Cute fic, but I just thought I'd correct you one one point when it comes to canon. Edward may hate milk, but he LOVES cheese. Weirdly enough, they DO point that out at some point! Sorry, it's become a pet peeve.
SinsofMidnight chapter 16 . 9/14/2009
So SWEET! I love Neko Ed! Makes me wanna scratch behind his ears! XD

Very nicely written!
KilluaEdHitsugayaLover chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
So sweet! i love kittys, and nows ed one XD its awesome :P
Seeker Zenn chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
was that the comedy chapter? cause if it was, you did very well! lol!
RougueSakura chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
thxs for the story! loved it
RougueSakura chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
ok just one small annoying mistake...all u spelled it missing an l i know im weird for telling u im bad at notesing every little detal and im glad there was no leamon a story with a leamon in every chap can get very annoying (yes ive read thouse) so good job! u have continued the plot with no sex! yay for us boo for ed (well at lest with not explenation ;))