Reviews for Coup D'Etat
Can-You-Guess chapter 8 . 5/21
Wow, that was amazing! Congratulations on finishing this, and so happy on that Joshua and Neku got their happy-ending. :)

A truly amazing story.
xion chapter 8 . 4/30
That was awesome!I loved it!
Anon-san chapter 8 . 4/14
F for fabulous, this feels like a canon sequel tbh, it's canon as far as I'm concerned at this point
Everyone's so in character and even the romance was subtle in a good way
It's been six years but that epilogue where ; x ;

Hecka great ; u ;
matchynishi chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Very cute fic.. enjoyed reading it.
Alyss Penedo chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Romance aside, the plot in and of itself was really well done. A bit shaky in some parts, but engaging and interesting.

I believe there was some mention of an epilogue...?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you make more like this.
Dickx chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
This was seriously an amazing fanfic; it was one where I could actually read through and not put down halfway or get bored - kept me going, that's for sure.

I love how you wrote out both Neku and Joshua as well as Mr. H and the Reapers. It seemed pretty in-character to me and even Beat, Shiki, and Rhyme though they only got a small part. There were a few things that perked my interest (particularly the relationship between Neku and his father). I at first thought said relationship was, at one point, abusive seeing how Neku didn't like talking about him, and how he practically went into a panic when Josh had admitted he spoke to Mr. Sakuraba. However, if there is something in author notes or another one of your fanfics that I missed, I will definitely look into it.

All in all, this was very nice. I could rant endlessly; your battle scenes were well played out and didn't seem like an RPG and trust me: That kinda BS is possible and easy to fall into with writing. Tough, yeah? But you keep everything simple and clean, balanced and what not. Even the dialogue (i.e: The last two chapters) fit in nicely. It wasn't forced or strained.

I have to admit, this made me see a better side to Joshua than before. Granted he /is/ my second favorite, but I'm always open to see what other readers will interpret about his past or just personality in general. Joshua is a mysterious character so it's nice to see separate opinions and readings.

Okay, I'm ranting now, so let me just end by saying this:

Great job, this was a /fantastic/ read, and it helped me a lot through a... "rough time", so to speak. And I would not worry about the epilogue, but it /is/ up to you so if you want to post it, be my guest. Either way, I'm sure I'll like it :)

Fai Gensou chapter 8 . 6/18/2012 least you can leave school after middle school in japan. don't think neku would have the time
Shadow Storyteller chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I love it.

Everyone was in character (an always blushing Neku wasn't present, thank god!), it was funny, and it was well-written. Sho coming in seemed a little out there since he wasn't really mentioned earlier, but everything else flowed smoothly. I liked Neku's dad, too.
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Such an AMAZING story! One of the best I've read ever! . And the ending? IT'S ABOUT TIME NEKU! XD

So... about that epilogue... Hurry it up! XD Just kidding, but I do want to (hopefully) read it soon kay? ;)
Scheduled Spontaneity chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Um, am I allowed to talk about the whole fic if I pressed 'review this chapter?'

Well, I just wanted to say that this was an excellent read. You had a good plot and you kept the characters in character well.

It was very amusing and I swear I've read it at least a dozen times. It's a very good adventure, as well.

I recall seeing some things spelled wrong, could possibly be typos. The amazing quality of the story made them ridiculously easy to ignore.
Dust-Raccoon chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
I found this really sweet. Late, I know, but I just stumbled across this recently and it really made me smile. Good work!
Tallis-chan chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Holy crap. This was a freaking. awesome. story. The entire plot for this was totally cool and I seriously starting thinking halfway through that if Normura actually does get around to making a sequel to The World Ends With You, that it will be about Neku becoming Conductor. Because that would be kinda totally awesome. Besides that though, the flow of this was so cute and the way these two progressed was really cool too. By the by, I loved this. A lot.
Syeroix chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
I know this is old, but nice story.

You portray the characters well and had a good plot going on.

Much Love.
Erlilia chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
This is kinda like...THE Subarashiki Kono Sekai fic I've been itching to read, so thanks for writing it. I don't even think it needs an epilogue; the way it ended is pretty perfect as is.

I like the plot and the interaction between Joshua and Neku. The awkwardness between them is spot on, as is Joshua's sarcasm. I would have liked to see more of Damian though, maybe he could have been fleshed out more and made less two-dimensional, considering he's driven a lot of the storyline.

At any rate, this fic made me happy. So kudos and keep it up!