Reviews for Albus Potter and the Basilisk's Order
This story was awesome!
Nathan chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
That was amazing, I loved reading it. Well done
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Hooray for albus and rose
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really don't like the fact of Albus being in Slytherin and being friend of Scorpius sorry, it just doesn't fits.
Frontline chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
An interesting chapter.

Harry's son in Slytherin; a brave choice.

Not sure how I feel about it yet but, it does add to the tension.

I like how you've improved the standing of Slytherin, making them less evil. This is something that I've touched on in my own writings.

Frontline chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Another excellent chapter. I particularly liked your Sorting Song.

One criticism I did have was that too many old students seem to be coming back, in strange places.

Parvati and Padma as Nurse and Librarian seems a little far fetched to me.

Otherwise, very enjoyable.

Frontline chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
A good start, although a little confusing at first. A lot of characters being introduced makes it hard to keep up, but that also adds to the intrigue.

Not that happy with Luna and Scamander, but that's just personal perference.I've always been a fan of Luna and Neville.

I am very keen to read more; keep up the good work.

Dimsdale14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
good start
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
So far, I've found several mistakes. I just thought I'd let you know..

1) Rose's middle name is Nymphadora

2) During the Sorting, they call the students last name first, then first name, and they never include their middle names. (eg. Potter, Albus, or Malfoy, Scorpius, or Weasley, Rose)

You also have many spelling and grammar errors. Do you have a beta? If not I'd suggest getting one.

By the way, this is not a flame. :)
dahilsaiyo chapter 19 . 1/19/2009
Ah! Brotherly love.

Congratulations on completing a fanfic. Well done, you.
dahilsaiyo chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Whoa! I do not believe it is fan to have a snake rear and open its mouth!
dahilsaiyo chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
I think that the sword can only be wielded by a Gryffindor.

Very exciting.
dahilsaiyo chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
Hm. Interesting.
dahilsaiyo chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
Oh my word. The poor dears. I think first years should be taught to call for help first before reversing anything because their magical knowledge is still very limited.

My my... such excitement.
dahilsaiyo chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Ron may have felt quilty but I doubt it very much that he will be happy with Rose if she and Scorp would be more than friends! Now, that would be truly interesting.