Reviews for Gravity
Sepulvedlore chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Its so cool will ya continue?
FlyingNunLord chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
This really awesome and super well written, please update it eventually because it would just be a waste the leave it unfinished :)
Lanyath chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
pelo amor de deus, continue esta fic estou quase morrendo de ataque cardiaco
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
FUCK YOU, SOI-FON-BITCH, YOUR ONE OF THE CHARATHERS HATE THE MOST! Please, tell me she dies, I hate her sooooo fucking much!
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
The mental image in this chapter of Grim shedding made me giggle. thanks!
Lil Mexican chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Eeeeeppppppp! That was amazing!

Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really thought this was a great writing was good,the characters were pretty much spot on.I just have one question.I don't need any details,I just want to know,does everything turn out okay in the it have a happy ending?Besides that,you get a virtual cookie:)
TheLucky666 chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
I know this is probably unreasonable to ask, but...

Could you please finish this?

It'll be a great shame if you leave it unfinished. (Also, it is slightly rude towards the readers.)

And personally, I liked how you pictured Grimmjow's personality. I also think he's much smarter then he lets people know. :)

If you feel unmotivated, try re-watching old episodes/re-reading old chapters. The nostalgia is sure to get you going. :)

As for the time that everybody needs, but doesn't have... Don't sweat! It's OK if it takes you a year to put up a new chapter, as long as you finish the story.

Please forgive me if I'm being rude!

If you need help with anything, I'll be happy to oblige.
Liz chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Aw, yay! They finally kissed XD That was such a sweet scene. I really love how you kept everyone in character. On to the next chapter!
nlsdn5 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
So cute :) I'm glad youve taken this slowly, and more platonically than romantically. And sticking to canon makes your fic all the more enjoyable :)
Secret Keeper Thirteen chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Thank you for writing this story! It's really entertaining and imaginative! So sorry that you don't feel motivated to write it anymore but I guess its better than you putting in a 3-sentence epilogue where Grimmjow dies, and Ichigo defeats Aizen and mourns Grimmjow forever, hahaha.
melissen chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I hope you will continue this story. Grimm is so cute in this one.
Tsukia13 chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
I have to say I became rather hooked pretty fast. I can't wait to see what happens. After all Soul Society is sure to be an ass and overlook his moleness when they see he fought with the rebellion
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
NOOOOOOOO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO QUIT! NO! NO! NO!

MEANY!

I love this so much!

NO LEAVING! NOOO!
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Awwwww! I love the ending! And I love how you made Grimmjow be in pain turning into Pantera! Such a great idea! And the foot masssage~! I want a foot massage from Ichi! TAT

Great job!