Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Cain chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Well, thank God you wrote this because First Time was so, so good, but I wanted them together, and so now that wrong has been righted and it's wonderful.

I am enjoying your stories so much!
Nindira chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
OMG i love warren xD , i loved the story...perfect sequel. you get and write romance/drama sooo well, it just the RIGHT amount, you fics got that slight edge that no many chance to write nor know how to, and i love it. i reaaally would love a threesome relationship fic, don't know if you already have one, im still going through all your work, and it's amazing. anyway love warren, and love to see him again
turnyourCAMon chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Such a great, great, great sequel. Literally your amazing ability of writing sexual tension is my favorite about you. :) And you can have the characters change so much but still have the same basic elements and I love that too. Love it.
lumagoo1015 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
feeling a bit bad about not reviewing til now (i seem to be doing that a lot lately), but i just wanted to say that iv really enjoyed reading this. i was hooked from the start, and was intently reading the whole way through... hard to put my laptop down really. and i really liked the way you panned out their relationship. also really liked the sam/warren friendship, he seemed like a really sweet guy and im glad you gave sam a guy friend through all of this.

so yeah, great story, loved it!
Bobbyjohn chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
I lOVED THIS! No offense the first one was great but the sequel was better I just really really enjoyed this story thank you

-Olivia
bluebird13 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Sigh full of awesomeness :)
Palistus chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Hehe, THAT was the good ending I was desperate for, this is excellent, you're perfect at Carly/Sam (:
Palistus chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Yay, I've been waiting for this since I finishes first story
Palistus chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Yay a long sequel (: I was worried for a sec
Ryoko05 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
that awesome. loved the story. your an amazing writer.
Ryoko05 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
yes you are sam.
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
man wow man! in real life this would never ever happen but i love it anyway.
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
once again i would just like to state that i love Warren and Sam. great story.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i love the interaction between Sam and Warren. there close but not.
Squire Conrad chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Just loved the whole story. You are very skilled at writing believable dialogue that is consistent with character. I especially love Warren. He was well-written and a believable buddy for Sam.