Reviews for Stupid Things People Do
123a456e chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Ive been readin all your stories and I just have to say that you are an amazing writer!
Iwritetofindmyway chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Dear god I love you.
emilio-lestevez chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Lovely story. :)
Cain chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I really wish I could write second person like this. It's so perfect. I don't even know what I can say in every review because all of your fics are so, so good.
craziunderurbed999 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow. Ordinarily I don't like yuri, but this couple is perfect, and though I always thought it was "okay", you've just changed that word in to "perfect". I must also comment that you are a wonderful writer, and I can only wish that I had as wonderful a writing style as you. Writing in the second person is a truly difficult thing to do, and you did it flawlessly. I tip my hat off to you :)
Weeperofsouls chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Awesome story. Really, that's all I can say. No other terms seem appropriate to describe it. Well, apart from deeply moving and emotional. Superbly written. I only wish it would have been longer, but oh well.
turnyourCAMon chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
It's been a while since I ready this story, and I was glad to experience it again. :) Definitely some serious Hurt/Comfort going on, and I loved all of, even though I was teary eyed through most of it.
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
good story D well written
kjdkueiujsdkj chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Great job :)
MoonlightDreams71195 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
god i loved this..but i love every story god do u ever have a bad story.-shatteredlover
amberpire chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Holy crap, that was amazing.

Super, super amazing.

Favorited. You're an incredible writer.
Senshi Raidon chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
A real tear-jerker but a real nice ending. Love it.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Absolultely adorable. Loving this... is there more?

-VR
Reptar Bars chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
So, this was great.

My first review kind of said it all for me.

I love Sam's dimensions. (I kind of didn't like her until I read this.)

I love how she freaks out when Carky doesn't meet her.

And ATTENTION: First lesbo sex scene ever read with these eyeballs!

:D

If it wasn't so well written I might have been grossed out.

xD (I'm gay, not homophobic.)

ANYWAY, I'll just go and read anything else you've ever written.

Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
:D!

HOLY EFFIN JESUS THIS WAS AMAZING!

The second person point of view was executed PERFECTLY.

The prose-y way you wrote it was WONDERFUL.

This was just ridiculousy good in so many ways. I don't think I have enough adjectives for it. :9

This sentence made me laugh:

"As if Sam could possibly believe that you slipped and fell wrist first on a steak knife."

I laughed and then I kind of felt weird about laughing at it.

xD