Reviews for Say Goodnight and Goodbye
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Just imagine the awesomeness of DoctorDonna and DonnaDoctor traveling together...now i get all sad because we never got to see that.

Anyway, great fic:)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is truely fantastic! Very in keeping with the tone of Journey's End - both hilarious and achingly sad, sometimes almost simultaneously. You did a marvelous job with both the Donna and the Doctor's voices. They had such a fantastic banter, while addressing very relevant issues, and Donna's glimpses of the Doctor's memories-and his dawning revelation of what that meant-was so very perfectly done. Really, I can't gush enough. This made my day. And yet-so sad! Ack! Journey's End just gets me. Not just the whole Rose/Two Doctors quandry, but all the Donna stuff... She has some amazing scenes thanks to the metacrisis, but the end is just so tragic for her. And this fic is just like that. Ah, alas.

But really. Good on you! You are a spectacular writer.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
It's sweet and funny and yet haunting. You've really fleshed out DoctorDonna in a way that makes sense. Thing 2 as well. Delineating them as themselves, while clearly painting in what the fusion means.
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was great! Really a missing scene I'd like to have seen. ;)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
So FANTASTIC! Absolutely wonderful, and so Donna!

So much, like fifteen times, better than my own little "before Bad Wolf Bay" interlude.

Poor, poor Donna, but I love how sure she is that Rose'll be happy with her tailor-made Doctor :)
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Gyah! You made me cry! I remembered her 'dying' and gah you had to prolong it! But in a very good way! Amazing, you ARE Russell T Davies aren't you?

Sina xx
Clio83 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
"Marinating in that creepy hand-aquarium, I’d imagine" - quite possibly the funniest line i've ever read in a doctor who fic!

This story was brilliant on just about every level. It was a wonderful little Doctor/Donna moment which perfectly captured their sibling type relationship, it was a poignant reminder of Donna's sad ending, it was a spot on insight into Doctor 2 and how he feels about the Rose situation and it even had the original idea of Donna sharing the Doctor's memories. I will stop gushing now, but I really really liked it (incase I didn't make that clear :))
lyin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
oh my god, i LOVED this. this might be my favorite post-Journey's End fic I've found (and everyone knows they're enough of them, i'm contributing to the influx myself) but this was so, so perfect, i ate up every line, and plus, it's a moment no one else has done a take on that i've seen, so, bonus points for originality, and this was great. perfectly characterized Donna, from Handy! to 'You're like a Chia Pet, just add Donna' (probably the best description of Ten II out there). the take on what's about to happen is great, i like how you have blue-suit knowing what's coming, Donna's emotions and the flashes of memories are dead-on and really this is so awesome- it's hysterical and at the same time angsty because we know what's coming and you get the Donna - Doctor dynamic so perfectly. everything i loved about series 4, crammed into this oneshot, really- smashing job, thanks so much for the read! :D