Reviews for Eye Spied
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Frickin update this story. If you don't I swear...
Anonimus chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Amazing! Please update next chapter! :)
happycat-and-scissorluv chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Oh my god this is one of the best csi fanfictions I have ever read

The writing is fabulous, the Grammer, spelling, everything. Perfect.

Your story line is riveting, I can't stop reading for a second and you leave my desperate to see what's next.

Please, please, please update soon before I die of anticipation xD
JojotheObsessedFish chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
This is really good!
I love the plot, and the dramatisation of the characters within the text.
However, I am wondering if you will get around to doing another chapter?
Because I would really like to see what happens to the team, especially Stella!
Thank you!
JojotheObsessedFish
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Oh, no! Blue Shadowdancer, You can't do this to us! Where's the rest of the story?! Come on! I'm so full of curiosity over what's gonaa happen & whether Mac'll reach her! Please, continue writing; I hate it when a story is SO good, yet is left incomplete like this!
Tina02 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Having just read the whole story in one go, please come back and finish it, you can't leave Stella waiting!;) I was literally hooked from the first chapter, this is such a good story please please please come back and finish it.
Lou Storgaard chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Since I have already reviewed chapter 13 I'm just gonna put this on chapter 12. I still really like this story, and I really hope you'll find time to return to it sometime soon. I would love to see how it ends.

Lou
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
omg poor mac! poor stella! please update soon!
crazyinpink chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Hi,

I just read your story in one go. My fingers are still shaking from the excitement. Please, please post the rest of the story and don't leave it hanging there.
nomorewriting chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter - I am SO glad you have brought this story back! I like how the main focus was on the investigation but you brought a few moments of Stella's agony into this. Looking forward to more!
Lou Storgaard chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
I'm so glad to see you returned to this story. I've been following it since even before I had an account on this site;) I dont think I've reviewed before, but I love the suspense I'm really looking forward to reading on.

Lou
afrozenheart412 chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
All Stella has to do is concentrate on that burning anger to get her out of there, then we will see who is smirking then, Perry! I still can't believe what an arrogant butt he is to infer that Mac hurt her, geez, like that would EVER happen. The only sad part in here is that he is believing it, Don was so awesome in getting him out of there before Perry could dig deeper under Mac's skin. I love how wonderful they are in trying to keep a watch on Mac because he did just get out of the hospital after his own abduction.

The second half of this, was totally in line with Danny's and Lindsay's personality. Didn't like the way he snapped at her but that is what he does when he is upset, but I LOVE that she stood up to him and told him off that the anger he is feeling isn't helping Stella, they need to concentrate on the evidence. :D Sloppy, sloppy work Perry! But that is why I love it, there is nothing better than finding that key piece of evidence to nail him to the wall.

My heart bleeds for Stella, I know that she will make it out of there. Because she is too tough not to. And she will want a piece of that rat to pay for all of the horrors she was put through.

I'm SO HAPPY you are back! *huge hugs* This gives me such hope that you will continue this and your other stories. :D
ccs chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Its so awesome that youre back! :)

Please more from Stellas POV, my poor bb!
SMackedCaskett chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
I love that you are reviving this story!

More please, I'm biting my nails in suspense!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Can't wait for the next update!

~~CloudGazer15