Reviews for Strategic Planning
Awesome!
brazzette chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
lmao!

xD

i can so see that being true xDD
Sierra-de-Lafayette chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Hah! I'm silently giggling behind my wide black hoodie sleeve as I read this wonderful oneshot, bcuz my mom and sis are in the same room as me.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow. I loved that last line: "Marriane... What is wrong with your son?" I'll tell you what's wrong, he was abandoned by his parents when he was young and therefore wasn't taught how not to be dramatic. XD But then, that's why we love him. ;P
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Well, you know what they say: Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Ciao!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
O.M.G Can't breathe. Dies. This was so good, I was choking on semi hysterical laughter. It's so true! This is in my c2.
Chalde chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Ok., so I’ll concede. Take one “pool whore" and change it to “write more CG”.

Write them longer though.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
funny! the last line was perfect :)

need more humor in the code geass section :D great job!
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Lol hilarious.
imaginedreams22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ROFL! LOL! "marianne what is wrong with your son?"! that was so funny! love it!
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
LOL This was priceless XDD Best line ever:

'Marianne, what is WRONG with your son?'
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
It is worth noting that Lelouch chose to call his army knights specifically to contrast with the Britannian position of Knight, the lowest position in Britannian society which cannot be held by numbers, even if they become honorary Britannians. It's kind of a deliberate knock against Britannian society, a rejection of an arbitrary glass wall separating Elevens from those who held the power in their society.

Mini-digression aside, I love this sort of ficlets. Code Geass is such a fast-paced anime that it's nice to see various interpretations of the sort of scenes that certainly must have gone on, but which were unable to be shown due to time and budget constraints.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
*Adds to favorites* Seriously funny. XD
icarus923 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Really nice! He took C.C. seriously...now I know how Lelouch got the name for the Black Knights
Taesica chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Hilarious. Leouch is taking everything so seriously and doesn't even notice the sarcasm in C.C's words. Great job. :D