Reviews for Peachy Keen DISCONTINUED
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ooh! Very nicely done! I can easily see her confusion from the movie in front of my mind's eye as I read her anxieties, as she tries to make sense of things.

Also, I liked the tie-in with the lyrics about what he's done for her, it explains the difference in your fic-that he never really takes children except that he has for her. (Of course, that means her book is wrong, but no one said the author of it was right, eh?)

Sadly, the kiss was not fully realized, and the ending came to soon. Please write more, I must see what goes down next!
Silverfurred chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I know I shouldn't be this upset that there isn't more...but I really am. And I finally found ur Laby fanfic!

But seriously...any hope for more?
dramalover21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hey, dramalover21 here from FP. Found the Labyrinth story, lol. And, it is wonderful! Could you please continue it?
perfect.fluke chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
oh oh oh! please update! I found you on fictionpress lol and I love love love "A Black Cat's Path"! Please tell me you'll update either of them soon! .
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Well, I'm perfectly intrigued. We do get another part, right? At least one? This has the potentital to keep going though...Very nice. like how you depict her haze
comedychik84 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
It's almost like the 'typical' storyline, but you've added something different - I like this! I'd like to see where you take it next.
MeganG45 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ooh...this is awesome! Please continue!
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I hope you'll continu and dont leave this story.

Update please
Quackerjack-Queen chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
So far so good. I liked how you wrote Jerath's emotions out...they seem cvery real and very plausible. So...what happens next? :3
pami chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
good job could use a bit more detail but has spiked my interst. please contiune
Starsparkle21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was very well written. When you write this kind of quality, you really are OBLIGATED to add more!
JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
You can't just leave it there! I wanna know what happens, it's so good!

*Verime*
Re-o-ko too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was very well written! I am excited to read more.
TheSeventhDeadlySin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very interesting way to look at it. I like it, keep writing.
Regnig-oftheblackforest chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow! This is great! Can't wait to read more!

"Only one of you get to leave my Labyrinth... creepy.