Reviews for FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
Lady Forrest chapter 21 . 8/21/2011
Love your story. Too bad you didn't finish. It is our loss. :(
Lady Forrest chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
Love the English literary references. Very well thought out.
Lady Forrest chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I am so glad to find this story completed. I would go crazy waiting for the next installments. As much as I like this story it disturbs me how much liquor is consumed. :)
Jeannineinsd chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
I just watched Random Harvest on TCM. Such a wonderful movie! It of course brought to mind this wonderful story. I do hope you plan on finishing. I really wish to continue to read your Pride and Prejudice twist to Random Harvest.

Jeannine
Grace chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
Just curious if you are going to finish this gripping tale. If the muse has fled, may it return. If RL has interfered, may it calm down. If the desire to write has become non-existent, good luck. :)
alicia chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
It has pass more than a year since the last time that you updated a chapter, and it is a pity, because this is one of my favourites stories, if you are not gonig to finish it, could you summarize the end, please?

Really, it's a fantastic story, thank you very much
PaperPusher 2 chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
I’ve spent the past few days reading through your stories and just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed them. I had several laugh out loud moments while reading Friends and Lovers. The angst and sadness in Life Changes was overwhelming at times. I was hesitant to read Forgotten Memories knowing it wasn’t complete but took the plunge anyway. It is wonderful. The depth of the characters is astonishing, but I guess I should expect that already having read your other stories. This is a phenomenal story and like others, I really hope you pick it up again one day soon and that your muse hasn’t completely deserted you. I hope we all hear from you again soon.

Pam
Saamon-sama chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFULLY CREATED AU OF A STORY!

I BEG OF YOUUUUUUU!
taswmom chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
I was checking to see if you had updated this story yet, and because I had already reviewed chapter 21, it wouldn't let me review that chapter again. This is not really a review, it is me begging you to continue with this story! I have enjoyed it very much so far, and would love to find out how you are planning to resolve it.

I hope that you are still writing, and that you will please finish this story soon!

Thank you.
colinfirththesourface chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh man, it's almost a freakin' year. Isn't there someone out there who can continue this story? DAMN!
GS4ever chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
Pls oh pls say u r still out there! I desperately want you 2 finish this story even if its one more chap were u sum everythin up...pls oh pls I beg u :)
PPMKatie chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
Hi, I've only just discovered your stories as um going back through the archives.

I really love the depth that's displayed in your stories, the characters are well developed and I love the strength you've given them. I connect with the story so strongly, I have a massively hard time putting it down.

So you'll see my problem in not having the rest of Forgotten Memories to read.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the different turns the story's taking, the complete change in the characters, yet even more depth to them. Mr Collins is a fascinating man here, where I've always wanted him destroyed before. Lady Catherine is much like she was in Life Changes, and I love her humour.

In short, I really hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story. The king and the angel need to reconnect with all barriers down.

Thank you so much for your skill, it's an absolute joy reading your words.

Have fun, stay happy!