Reviews for Love Is Noise
Regal-Song chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Well, I'm going to finally admit to myself that I believe there is something incredibly sexy, about kissing in the rain. That story was fabulous, well done.

It's also giving me ideas, about kissing and rain. ;)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was just delightful!
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Oh my gosh! That was so well written... I found myself practically absorbed in the day dreams! It was so real! Wow. The story is amazing! Wonderful job!
SomewhereApart chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Okay, I loved that. You did a great job of portraying Conflicted!Calleigh, and exploring her uncertainty about how to handle the situation with Eric. And I think Rain!Eric is right - Calleigh avoids sometimes instead of taking the leap. I also like the way Calleigh really seems to want him to be the one to make things happen, to make her take that leap with him, because she's still a little too scared to do it herself.

Adding this one to my faves. :)
sunsetLover chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OMG! *speechless*...

well, all i can say is that i've always been a fan of your writing Kazalene:)
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is awesome, loved it!
restless-mess chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Ha, don't worry it happens to everyone! And I am sure not complaining, cause it means more wonderfulness from you.

I loved all the descriptions and just the idea of Calleigh thinking of situations between her and Eric. Great Job!

BlueTigress chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Great one-shot! :D

I think the leaves are a little strange for Miami lol but otherwise it's fantastic! :D

You know what would have been great, when Eric really would have stood infront of her Hummer! :D

GREAT WORK! :D

CAN'T wait for MORE! :D
Anieshwa chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I love it please update one of your stories soon or I'll cry! COOKIES...!
Adorelo chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I have no words...

Okay, I have *some* words.

That was... flabbergasting. The contrast between the two kisses was incredible and I really don't know which one I want to happen for real.

Okay, actually I do know. I was the hot-heated-intense-angsty-smexy one... But that's *only* because I know the smooth-sexy-seemless one can come after they've got that out of their systems *nods*.You know it makes sense.

Wonderfully well written (oh, alliteration, I rock). You baffle me every time I click the link to your new story - I don't have a clue how you make everything so fantastic but, I'll tell ya, I'm highly jealous.

I can't wait for an update of FOoTD... really excited :)
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow Kaz... This is rally, rally wonderful. I like it how you managed to show Calleigh's struggle. It is very in character and it's something I can see happening. And, of course, her daydreams were fabulous. I honestly enjoyed every segment of this story.
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Kaz, my friend, nice story. I like how you trick the reader into thinking the daydreams are an actual memory instead of one of Calleigh's fanasies. Fantastic and, incidentally, very hot.

Just one thing...Miami doesn't have an Autumn or Winter or Spring really. I was in Tampa in January several years ago visiting family and the coldest it got was about 75 degrees, which (my celcius conversion is terrible, a lot better when I was in England) is about 55 celcius in England. While by Miami standards, that's really very cool, it's nowhere cool enough to cause leaves to change color there, then again, palm fronds are always green unless they're brown and dead.

Now, Chicago, where I live, that's considered mildly warm; very pleasant. But we're a little wierd. We're a serious extreme in temperatures and can soar to over 100 (80 C) in the summer and then and drop below freezing in the winter into the body numbing minus digits and life threatening cold then add the wind chill to scare you to death. Hmn...thank you. I think that I have a prequel to my story, "Snow Day". I'll remember to remark that it was inspired, in a very good way, by you.

Again, a really good and very fun read. I loved it.

Robin
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I loved it! I liked how you gave us the two possible versions of Eric & Calleigh coming together... all soft & nice or rough & forceful.

I hope it happens rough & forceful... I love the heat of it!
Audrey2419 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great job Kaz. I loved the way you stayed inside Calleigh's head the entire time. She has so many hang-ups about relationships that it was interesting to see how Eric broke through that wall.

Loved it!

Audrey
hayzemay chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
hey, great as always! you going to continue, like to see what happens! x