Reviews for Permission
Vanessaqueen chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
WOW. JUST WOW!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great... amazing... wow... this is again beyond words
Annetteskitty1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hm...I dunno. I love D/s but if I was in a relationship where my sweet man all of a sudden became the Dom and then withheld sex for 3 weeks and basically told me that I was never allowed to express my needs (implying that she was never allowed to ask for sex), I would just be pissed. It didn't sound like something fun to add to the bedroom, it sounded more like a lifestyle change w/o Bella's input.
wantsmoretwilight chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Whew! That was frickin hot! The anticipation and the forcefullness! Damn!
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Damn, Dominant Edward is HOT!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I hope you didn't forget to finish this story in favor of the other one...
missbelladu60 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
its great! i like!
Lidia Salinas chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Please keep going

your story is so amazing it let me so shock
BellasChoicefic chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
seriously like wow this was..damn haha great continuation to Dualism i hoped it was a full on story but its okay :D this was enough lol it was hot! bout to go take a cold shower now lol
Violhaine chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
WOW..50 BTUs and I *still* haven't cooled off! *grin*
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
love it
Tilting At Windmills chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
WOW! I've read this a couple times... *Blush* Please please please continue. That's all I want. I like your style, the writing is good. Detail is... excellent.
feelingfivefeetsmall chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I have a story called, The Truth About Forever, and I recently changed the rating to M. I know I can't write any good lemons, and you seem to be REALLY good at it. So would you mind writing lemons for me, when I need them. And trust me, I will give your credits to the lemons. You can check out my story and give my some feedback on how to write the lemons in for you. That is if you want to.

Thanks,