Reviews for Complete
HelloMyNameIs chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Kay, I absolutely adore this! It's AMAZING!

I've always been an absolute sucker for protectiveness in any way, shape or form, and so my heart melted at the way James, Sirius, and Peter treated Remus when he woke up...you mentioned that this is how you envisioned them during their school days, and I'd say I agree completely! I think you stayed very true to the characters and how you envisioned them!

Also, I think it's totally interesting how you decided to have the Marauders' "circle" to be completed right after the very first full moon they all spend with Remus, and I think that was probably the best time and place to do it, really-they're all really at their most vulnerable at this time. Remus, cuz he's finally accepted that his friends will NOT abandon him, and allows himself to depend on them completely. And the other three, cuz there's no one around to pretend for, they've all just witnessed thier friend tear himself to pieces, so they're really willing to open up completely to each other, and seal that tight bond. It seems almost magical, what happened (which I guess is kinda ironic haha..).

Anywho, it'd be nice if you came up with more Marauder fics, but quite honestly, I'd be satisfied anyway if you didn't. This is just too damn AMAZING!

So, pretty long review. Oh well. I love this fic, so I love YOU!

~ash
RideableAardvarks chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Honestly, I absolutly loved this story! It was my favorite Harry Potter story on Fanfiction I read. I really think you nailed the personalities of the fab foursome. I think that, as much as I hate Woirmtail, you nailed the trust that Moony, Prongs, and Padfoot had in him. I will tell everyone I know about this story.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was very good.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I loved it! I always thought there should be more MWPP era stories... great job!