Reviews for I Wouldn't Change A Thing
Vloom chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I just love your goddamn stories SO FUCKING MUCH. I'm deeply in love with these two and I'm true chainshipper and oh my god, I just hope that Adam is alive in the movies, c'mon, the photos in the movies of victims are HIS STYLE. Remember his pictures of Lawrence? Asdf I'll just cut it. But I love this, you and everything. Okay, bye. 3
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
My favorite scene of the whole movie. I always cry when I watch it, always at the same spot: that part where Adam goes "Don't leave me" and pulls on Lawrence's sleeve. DAMN YOU, UNCUT VERSION! F*CK YOURSELF IN THE A*S!

As usual, you've written something beautiful that I have to add to my favorites. XD Even when I can pop the DVD in and rewind over the LoveScene like I usually do, over and over. XD
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aww! -sniffles- He better have made it and got Adam outta there so they could live happily ever after!
Insidiously chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
UGH! You are probably the only one who can make this scene even better then what is portrayed in the movie! This was incredable, one of my favourites I would say. Seriously, you are going to be a famous writer when you are older, I guarantee it!

Can I please have your autograph?

D
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is bee-yew-tee-ful! I've seen that damn scene about a billion times and it's so well done! Anyway, great job, girl!
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
AW! So sad, but so adorable and sweet! Lawrence, you'd better make it out and get help for Adam, or... Ah, hell, I know he will. He would never let the man he loves down, of course. _ I hope you'll follow this oneshot up with some hot, juicy sequels, since most of your oneshots tend to do that (not that that's a bad thing!). I want to see Adam all scared and upset, sobbing into Lawrence's arms! AW!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
AW! That was so cute and sweet! Damn the movie for not being like that! Of course, Lawrence IS going to make it out and bring help back for Adam, but I wonder what will happen when Lawrence finds out that his bratty daughter is still alive? He'll still love Adam, obviously, but half of his time might be taken up with Diana! That would hurt Adam's adorable feelings, wouldn't it? He's only a child, after all. He needs loving and companionship and sex to get over his awful ordeal!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh, my God... *Sobs.* That was so BEAUTIFUL! If only the movie had been like that, we wouldn't have to hunt down Whannell... I'm glad you assured me that they're both going to survive, though. I know you'd never kill them off, but I still worried, since it was so similar (but so much more AWESOME) to the movie. But wait! Adam and Lawrence survive in the movies, too! What the hell am I saying? XD Anyway, I really think you need to write a sequel to this. It has some serious angst and love potential that you just CAN'T waste! I mean, Lawrence thinks that Diana is dead, but when he realizes that she isn't and wants to spend time with her too, Adam's little heart will break some more, and it'll be adorable! Plus, you can just never see those two cuties be rescued too many times. I honestly think that you need to continue this fic in a sequel!