Reviews for Warder tales
joshjoe chapter 33 . 4/21
rofl! to the author's note :)
joshjoe chapter 32 . 4/21
I like it. Not enough stories have family dynamics, most are too busy killing off any and every family member that might tie the characters down and keep them away from adventure.
joshjoe chapter 15 . 4/21
rofl!
joshjoe chapter 6 . 4/21
Fear not the lack of reviews! Personally I've read and enjoyed entire novellas with dozens of chapters, without it occurring to me to review even once. Yes, the reminders don't hurt lol! Mostly people simply think of their own needs, entertainment in this case, and don't consider those of the author. Not out of boredom, disgust, or selfishness, but simple self-centeredness.
joshjoe chapter 5 . 4/21
Again you show your skill - a totally different feel from Lomiel, yet equally good in a different way; emotionally moving instead of intellectually satisfying!
joshjoe chapter 3 . 4/21
I'm liking Lomiel so far, can't wait for the next chapter! It's refreshing to see a smart and rational character! The bit about her logically deducing the nature of how the compulsion affects him, and thus could be managed, was excellent, rather than the typical "brute force" spell removal that most fics would have used. Keep up the great work!
Paige chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
This was my favorite fan fiction growing up, and years later it still holds a very special place in my heart. The way you write intimacy and devotion, the depth of your characterization, and the wit and easy banter in all of your vignettes makes Warder Tales an incredible read. All of your characters feel incredibly real, and the emotions they express through action speak volumes.

I've always been particularly partial to Contair and Evain, and this chapter still comes to mind often when I think of examples of love and loyalty.

Thank you so much for writing this- thank you so much for sharing this- and I sincerely hope that you're doing well.

All the best,

Paige
Scendera chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Absolutely ingenious way of handling the question about Haqon. Entirely true words, completely misleading in meaning.
Terminally Ill chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I battled to read The Wheel Of Time before I died. Now I have read it and I am (for now) still alive. Thank you for giving me something else to live for. Its easier battling the cancer if you have something to aim for, and it helps you forget the pain too.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I want your babies!
Welshmullen chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
These stories are absolutely amazing. I would pay to continue reading! Please come back :-(
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant brilliant could not agree more. Purr purr. Where's the rest?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
Thorough ly thoroughly enjoyed that, I love your writing. WoT r the best books ever but I really am enjoying your take on the warder relationship. Really excellent writing I am dreading it coming to an end, just like the series, I hate having nothing decent to read. Love this series!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant, if I sometimes don't review its because I can't wait to read on. Really enjoying warders tales and love these two especially!