Reviews for Warder tales
Paige chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
This was my favorite fan fiction growing up, and years later it still holds a very special place in my heart. The way you write intimacy and devotion, the depth of your characterization, and the wit and easy banter in all of your vignettes makes Warder Tales an incredible read. All of your characters feel incredibly real, and the emotions they express through action speak volumes.

I've always been particularly partial to Contair and Evain, and this chapter still comes to mind often when I think of examples of love and loyalty.

Thank you so much for writing this- thank you so much for sharing this- and I sincerely hope that you're doing well.

All the best,

Paige
Scendera chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Absolutely ingenious way of handling the question about Haqon. Entirely true words, completely misleading in meaning.
Terminally Ill chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I battled to read The Wheel Of Time before I died. Now I have read it and I am (for now) still alive. Thank you for giving me something else to live for. Its easier battling the cancer if you have something to aim for, and it helps you forget the pain too.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I want your babies!
Welshmullen chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
These stories are absolutely amazing. I would pay to continue reading! Please come back :-(
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant brilliant could not agree more. Purr purr. Where's the rest?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
Thorough ly thoroughly enjoyed that, I love your writing. WoT r the best books ever but I really am enjoying your take on the warder relationship. Really excellent writing I am dreading it coming to an end, just like the series, I hate having nothing decent to read. Love this series!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant, if I sometimes don't review its because I can't wait to read on. Really enjoying warders tales and love these two especially!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
!big grin here!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Me too, that was a really feel good finish. The part where Talanee shed a tear was excellent ly dealt with. I really think you have the Aes Sedai and Warder relationships balanced brilliantly . I personally would like to see Rand and Alanna's relationship explored, I always felt his other 3 women over shadowed the proper 'warder bond' that they had.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
I am really enjoying your writing, excellent idea, written well but not too wordy like RJ used to be at times (RIP). And did not see that one coming at all, well done you.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I am really enjoying the story and like the idea of Aes Sedia being more 'human' and having a sense of humour. I don't recall the fact of healing giving u a bond, is this my memory or have u invented it for your story? But as I said I am really enjoying it and at least u get to the point and don't use too many descriptives to say one thing!
Loopylou chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I like the idea of siblings being Aes Sedia and warder and cleverly thought out to make gentling the reason. Although you did seem a bit mixed up once or twice regarding Reds feelings towards men. Can't imagine any red no matter how much she needed to dance n relax, actually feeling comfortable with a man putting his arm around her. But all in all a really enjoyable n easy read. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I really like the idea of Haqon. Your writing is east not too wordy. All I'm all I will read on