Reviews for Warder tales
Terminally Ill chapter 15 . 4/29
I battled to read The Wheel Of Time before I died. Now I have read it and I am (for now) still alive. Thank you for giving me something else to live for. Its easier battling the cancer if you have something to aim for, and it helps you forget the pain too.
I want your babies!
Welshmullen chapter 7 . 4/28
These stories are absolutely amazing. I would pay to continue reading! Please come back :-(
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant brilliant could not agree more. Purr purr. Where's the rest?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
Thorough ly thoroughly enjoyed that, I love your writing. WoT r the best books ever but I really am enjoying your take on the warder relationship. Really excellent writing I am dreading it coming to an end, just like the series, I hate having nothing decent to read. Love this series!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Brilliant, if I sometimes don't review its because I can't wait to read on. Really enjoying warders tales and love these two especially!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
!big grin here!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Me too, that was a really feel good finish. The part where Talanee shed a tear was excellent ly dealt with. I really think you have the Aes Sedai and Warder relationships balanced brilliantly . I personally would like to see Rand and Alanna's relationship explored, I always felt his other 3 women over shadowed the proper 'warder bond' that they had.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
I am really enjoying your writing, excellent idea, written well but not too wordy like RJ used to be at times (RIP). And did not see that one coming at all, well done you.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I am really enjoying the story and like the idea of Aes Sedia being more 'human' and having a sense of humour. I don't recall the fact of healing giving u a bond, is this my memory or have u invented it for your story? But as I said I am really enjoying it and at least u get to the point and don't use too many descriptives to say one thing!
Loopylou chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
I like the idea of siblings being Aes Sedia and warder and cleverly thought out to make gentling the reason. Although you did seem a bit mixed up once or twice regarding Reds feelings towards men. Can't imagine any red no matter how much she needed to dance n relax, actually feeling comfortable with a man putting his arm around her. But all in all a really enjoyable n easy read. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I really like the idea of Haqon. Your writing is east not too wordy. All I'm all I will read on
Lakshmibai chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
I know it's been almost a year since this was updated, and even longer since Aes Sedai was updated, so I suspect you've moved on to bigger and better things, but having reached the end of this epic, I had to comment. I love your writing, how different it is to RJ's style, and yet how compatible with the world he created. I'm sincerely impressed by the sheer amount of OCs you created, each distinct personalities in their own rights (with the possible exception of Vaston and Durrak, but that's understandable), each entirely believable as Aes Sedai / Gaidin, and not a single Mary Sue amongst them. Channelers have believable and entirely reasonable skills and power levels, Gaidin are likewise suitably skilled with a blade and general sneakiness, and no one is unrealistically brilliant without some sort of reason. Bravo!

I particularly loved the chapters about Sathamon - something about seeing a boy learning how to be Gaidin, the challenges of the work and all its dangers and then coming back to him years later to see the man he had become - loved that. If I have a nitpick, it's that people from Tear are called Tairen, not Tearen, but that's rather picky of me, considering the general brilliance of everything else.

Lomiel and Haqon scare the pants off me - I'm glad they are of the Light, and suspect we might have a new Forsaken had Lomiel ever been tempted. Intelligence-wise, she could certainly have taught the crew Rand and company came up against a thing or two. Jahra made me want to scream with frustration (or laughter, depending on the moment), I liked the sweet story of Feyon and Dakeel, despite the sad end, and I did like Yamela's spirit and fire. Being her Gaidin would give grey hairs to anyone - poor, brave, utterly reliable Anthared.

As I said at the start, I suspect this might be the end of this story, and Aes Sedai, but I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for an update anyway. Here's hoping!
guitarlover56784 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
So, this is the most recently updated story you have. So I really wish you would updated the kelbrid war