Reviews for The Secret Diary of Luke Skywalker
Ha ha ha! This is so funny, I kept laughing all the way through. Comedy gold.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16
If the Star Wars Original Trilogy had a remake or reboot, it would include most of the original elements in the story line, but with Emperor Palpatine as the primary villain of A New Hope, the Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
ahahahaa thats too good
Jewel of Hell chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just had to say how much I effing love this story. I almost died laughing so hard. Seriously. I choked on my saliva and almost died. And because I was reading this at work, everyone thought I was completely nuts. More so than usual. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WORK OF GENIUS.
Jewel
1Syphira chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Okay. I should have reviewed this years ago. Literally. And here it is. This fic is the single FUNNIEST thing I have ever read! The first time I read it I just about peed my pants! Every time I'm in a bad mood, I just pull up this little gem and it NEVER fails to cheer me up! Cheers to you, mate, for keeping this fan from going postal from crankiness. Seriously. FUNNIEST. CRACKFIC. EVAR.
Jaegothis7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
O_O HAHA LAWL
Darksider Obi-wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh myya god. This made me laugh as soon as I opened it.

Really, really, really good.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
HILARIOUS! Is there a sequel?
kioku7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was epic. Truely amazing! I love it!
Sara chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hi!

This is great! I had a goud laught thanks to you! (next time I will just avoid reading it at work, in earing distance of my colleague who asked what I was reading...)

Thank you very very much!

Sara
Skye96 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hahahahaha! This was hilarious.

*clicks faves* Pure golden... hahahaha!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
One word to describe this fic.

EPIC.
Frostfyre chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I hope you're happy, cause I'm about to die laughing.
gibrelina chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I can honestly said I was laughing out loud as I read this! Freaking awesome! lmao LUKE'S WILL I can't begin to explain how genius this story is. Thanks for posting it, this has just made my day haha
Thorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was...beyond words! Freaking funny as hell!

The medical reports, Lukes will, the fourth wall all had me cracking up! LMAO
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »