Reviews for His Honor, The Mayor, Drew Lipsky?
Worker72 chapter 31 . 9/7/2009
So Drakken gets to remain Mayor for the time being. The people know where he stands unlike other politicians and he has power now. Which is something he no doubt always wanted. To bad you left us with a mystery about Shego. At least everyone is happy or at least satisfied.
Reader101w chapter 31 . 8/9/2009
Great story, I have really enjoyed it.

you have a very interesting way of viewing the KP universe, and I have to say I liked it.

quite some open ends at the end, but I won't complain since you already started a sequel

I hope to read the sequel as well

Reader101w chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
Still going great,

I loved Ron's last comment, I wonder what the Drs. Possible will do to him.

Still many plots to cover and mysteries to be revealed.

I'll certainly keep on reading.

Aotrs Commander chapter 31 . 8/5/2009
A very entertaining ride throughout. Good work. I look foward to your next work (and, of course, the continuation of No Country for Young Heroines.)
Michael Howard chapter 31 . 8/4/2009
"How could you ever think of me as perfect?”

“I just thought of you as 'perfectly Kim', that's all.”

This story was something of an ensemble story with virtually every TV show cast member appearing at some point, and as a result there weren't that many Kim/Ron shippy moments. But the ones we got were very good!

There are literally dozens of us turning out KP fan fiction these days, but your work is wonderfully distinctive. Glad to hear more is on the way.
Reader101w chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Great story so far,

You're doing great with the humor, subtle, obvious, and they're all good.

I love your style of having a couple of fierce competitors for Mayor while the one who doesn't care comes of the best.

I also like your vision on Kim's missions, she comes of a bit more vulnerable while still being who she is. you handle that balance very well.

I will certainly keep on reading this story,

screaming phoenix chapter 31 . 7/31/2009
I feel I should apologize for my lack of manners. I have enjoyed your tale immensely. And yet I have offered not one kind word or gesture of appreciation for all your hard work. I shall remedy that oversight now.

I found this a delightful story full of complex twists, turns and subplots to occupy the mind for ages. Your take on the Kim and Ron relationship has a somewhat unique viewpoint here. Not so much as just friends for a lifetime and lovers in many ways, but as somewhat co-dependents for each other. Each keeping secrets from the other until the consequences almost split them apart. You had an interesting comment that Kim made that has the ring of truth in it, in several respects. When Kim says her relationship with Ron could be bad for her because he allows her to do what she wants. That’s some observation she made there. I don’t think that. I always believed that Ron’s presence balanced her impulsive, “I can do anything” attitude. But it did cause me to pause a bit and think on it.

I liked Drew in this tale: a lot. He’s not the bumbling blue idiot that we usually see. He is insightful, thoughtful and his plans actually work. He has gone beyond the two dimensional character we see and has fleshed out remarkably well. Your Shego is a treat as well. Like Drew, she goes beyond the normal and develops into a genuine character with warmth, humor, and yes, her snarky attitude. She just wouldn’t be Shego without that.

I had some concern about Miss Barr. Usually original characters, in such a pivotal role, don’t work out well. The authors who create them tend to go overboard and make them the main focus of the story. You did a marvelous balancing act here. You included her in the story when she was needed and then backed off when she wasn’t. In many ways she and her family are the glue that holds all the pieces of this tale together.

Well done I look forward to the epilogue, if you decide to write one, or the sequel. By the proposed title are you going to Zorpox Ron?

I started to read “No country...” and found the premise interesting but when I read your profile page and noted that you intend to go kigo with it I stopped. Sorry, I find the kigo concept absurd.

So again well done, well written and sorry for not reviewing sooner.
CajunBear73 chapter 31 . 7/31/2009
You wrapped this up and didn't at the same time, but it works...

Really whack real life going on within the realm of what really led to what 'we saw' in the series. Good perspective all around. Kept some characters in much the same mode they were from the series, yet had a few twists along the way.

Enjoyed this one.

Drew may have a career in politics in Middleton? Successful he is, yet he had a prank steer him that way. Oy.

Shego and Bernie look to be about to embark in more of an adventure, together, than they ever figured on.

The other families and friends have their core selves laid out and played along pretty well here. Legacy intact with those characters: Bonnie, Tara, Monique and the Families Stoppable and Possible.

Kim and Ron. So much of who and what they are put in realistic terms that filled out much of the FF world of Ron's online writing. Amusing and enlightening, they entertained and enjoined those included and poked at. Kim had so much put on the board and dealt with, alone and with friends and loved ones. Like Brenda said, 'she'll always have Ron at her back, God willing', things will be alright with the redhead who is a hero because she helps others, with her best friend at her side.

Got an additional closer? Alright by me.

Enjoyed this as a bit of 'Our Town' in a whack sort of Middletonian way.

CB73
Robert Teague chapter 31 . 7/31/2009
Good way to end it! If Drakken ever did manage to take over the world, at least now he has developed some leadership skills!

I'll be keeping an eye out for the sequel. I like some of your original characters, and have laid the groudwork for some real twists and turns.
King in Yellow chapter 31 . 7/31/2009
I lost track with all the complexity going on. You probably had enough material here for four or five stories. At one point I was convinced you wouldn't be able to end up, but you managed. Congratulations.

Was checking to see if No Country was finished and noticed the length, and summary, or Four Seasons. You don't even need three hundred and seventy-nine thousand for an epic. The Iliad achieved that status with less than a hundred thousand. (And Aristotle complained about the length - perhaps one of the reasons Aristotle wasn't very popular when he wrote, attacking what Greeks considered the greatest writing in the world. He didn't become popular until fifteen hundred years later when Muslims and Christians rediscovered his writings and thought he was wonderful.)

KiY
Katsumara chapter 31 . 7/31/2009
Sad to see this story end. I'm looking forward to an epilogue if you indeed write one! I thought this story was real fun.

Outside of some typos here and there, which are normal, I thought it was mostly resolved really well. Loved the Kim/Ron bits of course, especially there at the end.

As far as a follow-up.. “My Fiancée, the Supervillain”? Kim turns into a Supervillain? :o Oh no. Unless you mean someone else that I'm totally missing here..

Also, I wonder how your version of the Kim/Ron wedding would go. I bet it'd be a blast.

Keep up the good work!
Worker72 chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
So alls well that ends well. Provided Betty can rebuild her bridges with Kim. Kim's lost some of her innocents but perhaps she'll be the better for it.
Michael Howard chapter 30 . 7/14/2009
I liked the rather grim conversation between Kim and Betty, with the win and loss line being a highlight.
CajunBear73 chapter 30 . 7/14/2009
Man that is one whack family of Betty's, Demenz's and the Go's too.

Now Shego and Bernie are flying the Ninja Skies and there's more to come, I'm sure.

Quite the weird retrieval of Kim and Ron at that lair, with the interruptions and 'plans' in action.

But the crux of all that has been happening to Kim and Drakken has come to light in the confrontation with Betty. I wonder after all this, if Kim will tell Ron about all of this; no secrets?

A big flaming pile was left for Betty to clean up by her former deputy as any I think will be seen by her or Kim.. and Ron.

Wrapping up? Until then.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 30 . 7/14/2009
Great chapter. Good work with this! Man, so much to discover here and you left off with a bang. Looking forward to the next chapter big time!