Reviews for His Honor, The Mayor, Drew Lipsky?
creativetoo chapter 30 . 7/14/2009
Great chapter and I loved the ending.
Worker72 chapter 29 . 7/9/2009
Hm. It seems that whatever is going on in Upperton might be connected to Doctor Director, perhaps a massive infultration of GJ by a WEE faction and it sounds like it's connected to Dementor as well.
Michael Howard chapter 29 . 7/7/2009
Good chapter. I really enjoyed seeing Kim and Ron together in mission mode.
Mack53B chapter 29 . 7/7/2009
This has been a great story, you keep coming out with suprises every chapter, and it's riveting. Until your next update. Thanks.
CajunBear73 chapter 29 . 7/7/2009
Oh boy, the politics of office and bureau seem to forever get in the way of getting things done. But not for little black-ops groups or the bad guys...

Shego and Bernie are headed for R & R, or is it something else...?, Drew's on his way to removal from office and Kim's giving quite the show for the cameras at the death trap du juor.. Hope Ron can keep his head when this is over, he's got a few things to 'splain to Kim when this one ends.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter here, noncynic. Very awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. Ron's the best, Haha.
Worker72 chapter 28 . 7/5/2009
So many puzzles and they all lead back to Drakken. I hope Kim doesn't let her suspicions get to crazy before she can talk to Drew.
Worker72 chapter 27 . 7/5/2009
Mystery disappearances and a mystery attack all in one night(or chapter). Anyone could be responsible at this stage and Shego just had things looking up for her from last time.
Worker72 chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
Nice expostion here. Makes one feel sad for Shego being influenced all those years.
Dhoom chapter 28 . 7/3/2009
The plot thickens! I think I enjoyed your last chapter more but I'm a fan of the action scenes. I am dying to know how this all ties together. Interesting how such a simple thing (like a political race) can turn into such a disaster for everybody involved. Remember to stay away from passive voice. It really bleeds the life out of your writing. Where you say "He was abruptly cut off by the Kimmunicator's tones." it would be better to write something along the lines of "The Kimmunicator's tones abruptly cut him off." Just something I noticed. Overall, though, it's good. Wicked job!
Michael Howard chapter 28 . 7/2/2009
“Is this guy new?”

Good one!
MrDrP chapter 28 . 7/2/2009
Is it possible this story may be heading towards some kind of resolution? I'm not sure, but there are signs that this is indeed possible. I hope that's the case since I'd like to see how a number of issues are resolved.
Tjikicew chapter 28 . 7/1/2009
This is one intricate story and I love it!

Grammar wise I found but little mistakes, but some of those gave me goose bumps, yet, I admit I'm a nitpicker.

Very good flow of the story, nice way you build the characters into your universe, without them losing their original feel!

Congratulations on a great story!
Tjikicew chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
Oh yeah, that's cruel!

luckily you updated fast!

You've got me glued to my seat, ehrm computer screen more likely.

Thanks for publishing, great story!
CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 7/1/2009
Whew, on that turn of events. But something very whack and big is going down. Strange things and dark things coming about.

Looks like Ron's got another tale to create and post down the road starring Kim's house, some aliens and who knows what...?

CB73