Reviews for His Honor, The Mayor, Drew Lipsky?
Worker72 chapter 25 . 6/7/2009
I think Betty Director is going to have to admit her organization messed up soon. I wonder if Kim knows that Drakken has a relative in law enforcement? Say goodbye to her black and white view of the world. I hope to see most of the current mysteries resolved by the end of the story, even if it's open-ended.
CajunBear73 chapter 25 . 6/4/2009
Secrets, tech, brain invasion, and more secrets.

What the heck has been hidden in all of this for Kim and Drakken? And what of the impact on those closest to them?

MaceEcam chapter 24 . 5/31/2009
MORE!
Worker72 chapter 24 . 5/29/2009
Considering the good job he's doing as Mayor. I wonder if Drakken might recieve a pardon for his crimes or if he'd even accept a pardon? Is GJ's mischef going to ever be discovered by the Kim and Drakken or will they get away clean?
AngusH chapter 24 . 5/28/2009
Great chapter, Drew's handling of the schoolboard meeting in particular.

Enjoyed it very much.
Michael Howard chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
Some very long standing mysteries explained here - but not all. Betty's next conversation with Kim should be interesting. In regards to the number of chapters this story may take, I say don't cut things short because of some arbitrary number. Tell the story as you see fit.
CajunBear73 chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
So it seems there is some outside 'agent' stirring things up with Kim and maybe Drew? Kim seems to be reacting to its influence, and maybe acting because of it. She may be a ticking bomb. That ex-DD of GJ needs to be brought in and have someone work him over.

And Betty's suggestion for healing Kim and Ron may be the best suggestion throughout all of this, too.

Drew seems to have started the process of cleaning up the politics of the Tri-city area and who better than a few skunks to help ferret out other skunks...

Life in general going on in Middleton, with the flavoring of some of the locals, make things pretty interesting.

MaceEcam chapter 23 . 5/5/2009
You know, it's people like YOU that keep me from writing stories. After all, how am I suppose to have time to write when I'm busy reading such good stories?

Anyway, I hope you don't leave me waiting to long for the next update. Pretty evil of Dementor to mess with Drakken like that, but after all he IS evil.

Seems to me that Drakken makes a pretty good public leader. I second that you raise him up the political ladder; I'm sure someone like you can think of a plot device to make Drakken eligible for Govenor or Senator.
Worker72 chapter 22 . 5/4/2009
I like how you came up with a plausible reason for Drakken becoming Mayor even though he has a criminal record, unlike the whole Lex Luther for president thing that Superman has or had. It figures that Mama Lipsky was more informed then she let on to her son.

That was some sitch Kim got herself into. Everyone has a breaking point I suppose. I wonder how long until it happens again? Shego's reaction to Kim's sitch was surprizing. You'll dredge up her burried secrets now I suppose.
Michael Howard chapter 23 . 4/20/2009
Good chapter. I especially liked the line:

"when he worried about Kim, realism often took a back seat in his mind."

That's our boy, all right!
King in Yellow chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
Usually laws can't be applied retroactively. Since you were careful enough to not provide the details it is always possible he was careful enough in the wording that a grandfather clause won't provide him with an exception.

KiY
Worker72 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Poor Kim. S reaches a new low on her radar this chapter.
Worker72 chapter 23 . 4/17/2009
Isn't Drakken so interesting as Mayor.
CajunBear73 chapter 23 . 4/17/2009
Taking it one day at a time seems to be happening to more than Kim right now.

Kim's working slowly through her memories of what happened and all that followed to the moment and I'm sure she's going to have some emotionally varying days ahead.

Ron and the gamer gang mixed in an interesting talk as each tried to out-zombie smash each other. Some things to be sorted out with the blond and his redheaded friend.

Drew seems to be settling into his new job and with his team seem to be getting the city back on a good track for the welfare of its citizens. A pretty oddball team assembled indeed, but their strengths will be felt for some time to come if they continue from where they are. Lucre, for all his personality quirks, is a very good choice at keeping up with the monetary end of things.

Appropriate choice of words by Drew of the new development after confronting the evasive Dementor about his 'where did the guy come up with that name'd electrical company. Obliviousness just ain't really part of that Bavarian, and some things are just too coincidental to be accepted at face value.

Interesting dialogue with Shego and Bernie. They are really becoming good friends, and along with change in her life, Shego seems to be skittish about that development. I also figured that Kim's confession may have triggered a buried memory of something just as traumatic in Shego and led her to the meanderings she is on now.

Now about Drew's ordinance that would lead to his removal from office. He's already planning on making an exodus?

Michael Howard chapter 22 . 3/19/2009
An entirely Kim-like response to what was literally a traumatic experience for KP. And her friend's reactions to the long buried truth were all completely in character. Well done.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »