Reviews for His Honor, The Mayor, Drew Lipsky?
King in Yellow chapter 22 . 3/18/2009
I may need to skim this when it is finished, I'm feeling too lost at the moment to leave a rational comment.

MrDrP chapter 22 . 3/18/2009
Though she didn't do or say much in this chapter, Shego was the one who caught my attention. Whether her observations about Kim and Ron's relationship are valid were immaterial (I think she's wrong) - that she had them was vital. She may not profess to care about them, but she obviously does. Add on her reaction to Kim's story and her seeking solace from Drakken and the reader is left wondering just what kind of memories the teen's story has triggered.
CajunBear73 chapter 22 . 3/18/2009
Some air cleared with Drakken, his mom and the Stoppables over Drew's 'other career' and how things changed for him in the last couple of years. Introspection and a monument really hit home with him.

Kim's begun to heal, but she's still got issues to deal with. Some pretty harsh things are yet to be dealt with, but this is a start for her. As this all ended, Shego seemed to react as if something Kim recounted hit very close to home, as her late night stagger and collapse seems to suggest.

For all Kim's issues from that mission, there's more of her she is now aware of that may put her at odds with who she is, or could be. Hope she doesn't turn her Kimness loose on that and lets her boyfriend/best friend, family, friends and those others she trusts to help her through this.

CB73
Michael Howard chapter 21 . 3/5/2009
Heh heh. Frugal Lucre had a small but memorable appearance here. Drakken still shows no sign of the ADD-like behavior he has exhibited so many times in the past. And now KP promises to go into full scale spill mode. Hope the wait for the next chapter is a short one!
King in Yellow chapter 21 . 3/5/2009
Please, please reassure me you won't be trying to resolve the SeƱor Senior, both Senior and Junior, questions in this story.

Interesting revenge.

CajunBear73 chapter 21 . 3/4/2009
Well the administration of Dr. Drakken, or Drew Lipsky, has begun, and maybe things have been too quiet like he said. We'll see huh?

Kim's about to reveal what's been tormenting her since that solo mission? Can't wait to see what comes of this.
Aotrs Commander chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
Well-written and enjoyable. You nicely splice the humour and the drama together. I always say it is a mark of good writting that I can here the voices in my head as I read, which I do here. Keep up the good work.
CajunBear73 chapter 20 . 2/19/2009
Interesting chapter all the way around. Drew fending off Amy's perceptions of how he got elected and his abilities as mayor instead of villainous mayor caused the humorous moments with her grandious plan to allow her 'pets' free range access to Middleton. Drew's mom and Ed just added to the surreal moments that Shego walked in on at the end. Bridge and those four? Funny image indeed.

Kim seems to be battling the rising presence of her 'demons' from that not-so-long-ago solo mission. Ron's support for her can only go so far, but he will be there for her. Kim, on the other hand, needs to get help with what is rising in her mind as more and more come out in her waking hours.

CB73
King in Yellow chapter 20 . 2/19/2009
Ah, and the bridge scene was a very minor bridge indeed. Looking forward to Drakken being sworn at in... I mean sworn in to office.

Michael Howard chapter 20 . 2/19/2009
Still some more traveling to be done on Kim's road to recovery, it appears, but the scene between Drakken and DNAmy was great. I could absolutely hear John DiMaggio delivering a few of those lines!
Katsumara chapter 19 . 2/13/2009
Great chapter. A shame about Kim's injury. I bet Ron just feels absolutely HORRIBLE. Anyway, I can't wait for chapter 20. Keep up the wonderful work.
BlazeStryker chapter 19 . 2/12/2009
You could always try the Snarfquest method:

1) Get your outline, the ultimate goal and a few points to reach it.

2) Write a plausibly insane way to get to each of the logical steps.

3) Make sure there's a few witnesses for the reaction shots.
King in Yellow chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Francis Lerman... Yeah, if you could get him to do the job straight he'd be perfect. Maybe there are enough city benefits to the position to keep him honest.

Dacl73 chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Very intresting story. I am not much of a Kim Possible fan, but somehow you hooked me one this story.
Robert Teague chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
Another good chapter! The humor content is going up, which I like to see.

Really looking forward to seeing Lipsky take office! Should be some surprises there!

Keep up the good writing!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »