Reviews for Winded
fire bird Salvatore chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
hey are u gonna finishing this ? cuse it awesome
youngandmature chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
"It had been too long since I had seen him, and my memory hungrily took in each curve and imperfection his skin. Not that he had looked glorious as the light of the moon cast over him."

This is from last chapter but I'm confused by the sentence as it doesn't make sense. The words seem jumbled to me. Is this a typo? Imperfection? Is it supposed to say perfection and then 'not that he had looked glorious'?

I think I understand the basic concept of the story but could you give me a briefing to make sure I haven't misconstrued your writing :)

And Edward kept saying that Bella used to be his but not after his death and then he says Bella was neevr his? When he says she was never his does he mean following his death as otherwise it would contradict the sentence prior to that...

If you need me to clarify my confusing questions please don't hesitate.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Caitlin.
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It was really cute, I cried, and I'm off to read the rest
Me again chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Where are you going to update? Please!
saddeyezz chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I don't normally read many Twilight stories where they aren't vampires, but something just drew me to your story and I love it! I hope you post another chapter soon :)
pippagyampohotmail.com chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
WOW! this story is so well written

honestly it doesnt fall short of amazing

its got the right amount of lament that is essential to edward and bella's relationship with just the right amount of sexy

please post another chapter soon

x
Fairest of Them All chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really like this story/chapter, but I have to tell you that I am pissed. I am now crying and I can't go to bed until I read chapter 2. Are you happy?
youngandobsessed chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
I'm so thrilled you decided to continue with this story! I absolutely LOVE IT! It's such a cool interesting take the whole Twilight saga. Please update soon!

-youngandobsessed
limona chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
I'm not sure I love it, but I am fascinated by your mythological take on this.
0zephyr0 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Wow, this is really great. I haven't read anything like it before and can't wait to see where it's going. Great chapter :)
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I am so glad you have decided to continue writing this. I went back and re read the first chapter and bawled my eyes out. I cried the first time but for some reason it hit me harder this time. I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
*Screaming* You've actually taken people's suggestions to write more! I can't wait to see the rest of the story!
mamato chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
This is such an amazing story! I am so glad you added another chapter. Please dont wait so long to add another one, as I cant wait to see how this one ends. On another note, it should be hard for Bella to accept what Edward is and what he has to do. I dont know how she will overcome that...
my1alias chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Wow. I can't wait for more!
World of Peace chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
This story is really great! keep up the good work!