Reviews for Encounter with a Snake
Rheya Ramsey chapter 3 . 2/13
I love it! Most excellent! Would love to see more with the basilisk and Harry. She is big enough to ride...
dianaanne chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
That was funny. Especially Harry arguing with the snake.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
O Best Beloved! ...I can imagine Snape being extra good acting out the Bi-colored Rock Python bits- they both used big words and complicated phrases to describe things :D One of my most favorite authors used to be Kipling...still is I guess.
hotcat chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
really love it
sydney.green.18 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
These are really fun, you should put more up!
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
That argument with the snake was just way to cute and a bit dangerous and very much in keeping of a five year old in not understanding the danger he was again what a wonderful wonderful story.
Serpentine Heart chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Best story ever :) So funny!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Bwahahahaha! Ohhhhh my gosh. That's great. I love Harry's translations– and his modifications to what Severus said! Also, Harry is a sneaky, sneaky little snakeling and I love him.
jules3677 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I had such fun reading your story. The image of Harry trading insults with a basilisk in a dark gloomy cavern while Severus panics still makes me chuckle while I type this. I do so like your humour. Thankyou.
georgie-potter chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
This was a great story, I think you should do one were harrys " nana " spanks him, I think it would be a great story - and you could write a story with more than 4 chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
absolutely wonderful!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aw! These stoies are adorable! Harry amazing, Snape is just so sweet, and Sirius is there! Awesome!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Nice job little Harry! I'm glad the basilisk is Severus's familiar!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I have enjoyed your Encounter Series and have read it several times. I love the cunning mischievous little Harry. I laughed at the confrontation with the Basilik. thank you for the wonderful tales.
Cherrie-san chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Oh that is hilarious! I would love to read more snippets/one-shots of Basilisk/Snape interactions (with Harry as translator- or perhaps Snape could create a parseltongue potion).