Reviews for Encounter with a Snake
anyeshabaner chapter 3 . 5/8
loved this story ... hoping for a long story regarding this unique family
laraquick chapter 3 . 1/31
Great interaction between Harry and the mean, stinky, snakey.
adafrog chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Soooo cute! Loved this story
atymer chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I just love this. Harry is soooo funny, in a scary heart attack, and stroke kind of way. lol
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
lol, luved it
Rheya Ramsey chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
I love it! Most excellent! Would love to see more with the basilisk and Harry. She is big enough to ride...
dianaanne chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
That was funny. Especially Harry arguing with the snake.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
O Best Beloved! ...I can imagine Snape being extra good acting out the Bi-colored Rock Python bits- they both used big words and complicated phrases to describe things :D One of my most favorite authors used to be Kipling...still is I guess.
hotcat chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
really love it
sydney.green.18 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
These are really fun, you should put more up!
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
That argument with the snake was just way to cute and a bit dangerous and very much in keeping of a five year old in not understanding the danger he was again what a wonderful wonderful story.
Serpentine Heart chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Best story ever :) So funny!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Bwahahahaha! Ohhhhh my gosh. That's great. I love Harry's translations– and his modifications to what Severus said! Also, Harry is a sneaky, sneaky little snakeling and I love him.
jules3677 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I had such fun reading your story. The image of Harry trading insults with a basilisk in a dark gloomy cavern while Severus panics still makes me chuckle while I type this. I do so like your humour. Thankyou.