Reviews for Encounter with a Snake
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 12/1
What is the basilisk's reaction when Harry likes another snake more than it? A Basilisk trying to get Harry to befriend it and give it a special name? basilsik begging for attention? A mass exodus of spiders back to South America? Hagrid's reaction to his spiders being a favourite food? The Centaurs and the Snakey will be friends! (to the tune of: The farmer and the cowman should be friends)
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/30
This Harry will end up in Huffelpuff, the house of loyal hard workers. Even if he is brave and sneaky!
kimjo2 chapter 3 . 7/28
Wonderful! Thanks
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 2/14
Your story about Harry talking with a Deadly Adder Snake and then being a kid that gets himself away from a basilisk, ENCOUNTER WITH A SNAKE(?), was funny. It was a good touch how you hinted the basilisk didn’t realize Harry didn’t realize the real state of affairs as he was talking to the basilisk. That was a good story.
snilylove chapter 1 . 1/18
this is soooo cuteeeeee
Potterhead chapter 3 . 4/14/2018
Happy ladies.
Uncle Sirius reading a magazine with happy ladies. Oh my god I can't breathe, I'm laughing too hard.
EndlessHax chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Omg, Severus is adorable! XD he has such a pushover that he can be manipulated by a five year old! This is just an adorable fic, good job!
paula chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
lovedthisstory pooreveryoneharryissocuteandfunny
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Aww so sweet
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Fantastically written! love the story. Can you please post another story of similar theme or maybe combine the two stories . I haven't laughed that much while reading a fanfic and I like the way you made Harry a cute manipulative child , and that lisp of his! god loved it.
Cinthya chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
The talk was amusing.
fa chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
dfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfskyslit krymu56nuty
anyeshabaner chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
loved this story ... hoping for a long story regarding this unique family
laraquick chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Great interaction between Harry and the mean, stinky, snakey.