Reviews for Encounter with a Snake
Serpentine Heart chapter 3 . 3/26
Best story ever :) So funny!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 3 . 3/8
Bwahahahaha! Ohhhhh my gosh. That's great. I love Harry's translations– and his modifications to what Severus said! Also, Harry is a sneaky, sneaky little snakeling and I love him.
jules3677 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I had such fun reading your story. The image of Harry trading insults with a basilisk in a dark gloomy cavern while Severus panics still makes me chuckle while I type this. I do so like your humour. Thankyou.
georgie-potter chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
This was a great story, I think you should do one were harrys " nana " spanks him, I think it would be a great story - and you could write a story with more than 4 chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
absolutely wonderful!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aw! These stoies are adorable! Harry amazing, Snape is just so sweet, and Sirius is there! Awesome!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Nice job little Harry! I'm glad the basilisk is Severus's familiar!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I have enjoyed your Encounter Series and have read it several times. I love the cunning mischievous little Harry. I laughed at the confrontation with the Basilik. thank you for the wonderful tales.
Cherrie-san chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Oh that is hilarious! I would love to read more snippets/one-shots of Basilisk/Snape interactions (with Harry as translator- or perhaps Snape could create a parseltongue potion).
WandaCarla chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I needed that. I about died laughing! Bravo(:
zentry chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
LOL !
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Aw, Unca Severus. I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. Thanks for the smiles.
rosebudmelissa chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This story makes me ridiculously happy. I was definitely laughing out loud by the end of it. Great job. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
Hyperbole23 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Aww! These stories are so cute! I love Harry's relationship with Snape, Sirius, and McGonagall; it's adorable! I know it's been quite some time since you wrote these, but I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say that, if you ever wrote more of these, it would be amazing!

Wonderful work!
Schiffer chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Kudos to you, such a lovely little tale!