Reviews for Encounter with a Snake
me encanto
fleurisha chapter 3 . 8/18/2020
CUTE AND FUNNY AND SUPPPEEERRRR ADOREABLEEE
writer.by.heart17 chapter 3 . 6/29/2020
I have read all the encounter with series I love it
Would be a pleasure if you read one of my book sakshiagarwal017
Hamilton chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
Nice story! Well written, funny change in the attitudes of the main characters, unexpected ending. Thanks!
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
You're disgusting, wow. How do you and your fans live with yourselves? Burn in whatever hell you believe in.
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 3 . 4/4/2020
If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with a five years old's babbling.
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
Harry is an exceptionally devious little monkey XD, he's going to be Snape's headache for years to come, methinks. He's so cute, though, he's got Snape wrapped around his finger, they both know it!
daisycb chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
This is a delightful series and I am really enjoying it. I hope you are planning on continuing it as I love the interactions between Harry, Severus, and Minerva.
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 12/1/2019
What is the basilisk's reaction when Harry likes another snake more than it? A Basilisk trying to get Harry to befriend it and give it a special name? basilsik begging for attention? A mass exodus of spiders back to South America? Hagrid's reaction to his spiders being a favourite food? The Centaurs and the Snakey will be friends! (to the tune of: The farmer and the cowman should be friends)
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
This Harry will end up in Huffelpuff, the house of loyal hard workers. Even if he is brave and sneaky!
kimjo2 chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
Wonderful! Thanks
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 2/14/2019
Your story about Harry talking with a Deadly Adder Snake and then being a kid that gets himself away from a basilisk, ENCOUNTER WITH A SNAKE(?), was funny. It was a good touch how you hinted the basilisk didn’t realize Harry didn’t realize the real state of affairs as he was talking to the basilisk. That was a good story.
yeshomobitch chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
this is soooo cuteeeeee
Potterhead chapter 3 . 4/14/2018
Happy ladies.
Uncle Sirius reading a magazine with happy ladies. Oh my god I can't breathe, I'm laughing too hard.
EndlessHax chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Omg, Severus is adorable! XD he has such a pushover that he can be manipulated by a five year old! This is just an adorable fic, good job!