Reviews for Enmugakure
Stina Whatever chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This is a great portrayal of Hidan, and the story's sorta creepy and interesting and exciting. It's great
nekomata chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
please continue updating its good i like the idea of the Bijuus and i want to find out what happened at Enmu
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
This is a pretty amazing story. I love your style of writing, among other things, and I love the idea of Enmagakure and the Bijou. Everything is written so well and throughout the story I could see no grammar or spelling mistakes, which I find rather impressive. Characterization is spot-on as well - I really have no complaints whatsoever!

Don't give up on it yet! Persevere through til the end and you will have one happy reader. :D
AmeShinju chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
I love it! The world really needs more good Hidatema...and you have one of the best stories on this whole website! (trust me I've read them all...) I really hope you finish this up soon :D
cy-grl chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Wow, I love your writing. So gonna follow up on this!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Wonderful as always. I always enjoy reading your fics.
lestatsexual chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Been waiting for this update forever. TemaHida is rather an interesting pairing... Anyways. Update soon, please?

~Summer
Hebi R chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Thanks for the update! 'Twas of the good.
Jacky D Blade chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
This story is amazing!

I love it!

Please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
interesting
Adapse chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Woo! An update! -dances-

And the plot thickens...can't wait to see what's going to happen while they're on their way :3

Thanks for updating!
mybloodyday chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
I practically leapt in the air when I saw you updated the new chappie*_*, there are not so many fictions with a nongay Hidan or where he isnt a really made me suppha happyy! cant wait to read more
Silence11 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
XD

It made my day to see this was updated. Thank you 4 taking the time to write it, I love seeing your depictions of the characters and their relationships evolve and am so excited 2 c where ur going with this.
Kingdark chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
It seems like an interesting idea. although I haven't seen Naruto canon passed the first naruto/sasuke battle. at that bridge.. In any case I like it so far although the theme is defintely dark and while Hidan has his faults he can be made a deep character for sure.
Silence11 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
I've seen quite a few different portrayals of Hidan; sick and twisted, raving lunatic, demented comic relief, brooding psychopath... But your characterization is uniquely tormented and tragic and it's really intriguing.

And OMG I can't wai Temari is so familiar 2 him.

I especially like how even though it's a HidaTema you not only include other characters but made them integral to the plot AND kept them IC.

I really do hope u haven't abandoned this, it's very good.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »