Reviews for Revelations
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
There are only so many words that I am aloud to use, to describe what I am feeling right now, and there is definitely not enough space. But I will ask you, do you know how long it's taken me to find a BATFLASH fanfiction with great writing and a wonderful story line to go with it? Well let's just say too long, but I have to add that this is freaking amazing, I love the use of the term delve too. The characters were awesome and the drama, oh how I loved the drama. Great job I enjoyed each and every wonderful moment, and I have to say sequels are always welcomed in my house. Lots and lots of sequels.
Nazoshinwa chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I loved this story! Great work!
Ginanasmothie chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
John * now kiss*
Darke Eco Freak chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow, the thing with Wally wanting to pay the money for the wall was kinda sad, okay it was flat out depressing. I love your writing style.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
That Crack Bit At The End Hurt My Brain A bit, But I LOVED How Adorable Bruce And Wally Were.

YYWKMN.
water kangaroo chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
wait, does that mean that Bats and Supes...? *bangs head on desk to get images out of head* xD amazing story! Bruce and Wally were so cute!
Ciamil B chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Oh my God, awesome ending! ) I loved the status updates of Bruce and Wally as they tried to figure out what happened between them.

So awesome!

Thank you so much for writing!

- Ciamil B.
Krad's Girl chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Great story. Amazing. Quite possibly the most brilliant thing ever written in the history of mankind, surpassing all novels, stories, or books I have EVER heard of. Please... Please... PLEASE! Update soon. For me...?
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
So funny! Love this fic, well done.
SpeedWoman chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I loved your fic, funny, super baby, hauahauahua, congratulations, I expect a continuation, hauahaua
pina chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
That was really good please keep going.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Another good twist would be that Wally is actually the brother of the future Batman, Terry.

Wow! The new review layout is cool!

Aw! It's already over! -is sad- Well, now they know, but it will be sad when Superman reveals his sad truth...
MrsArmitage chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Haha, J'onn's my hero :3 And Wally finally told Brucie. Can't wait to see what Brucie's reaction is.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
NO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! -has shocked face on- o No! Lol.
soccer2010 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008