Reviews for Revelations
kingdomhearts222 chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Another good twist would be that Wally is actually the brother of the future Batman, Terry.

Wow! The new review layout is cool!

Aw! It's already over! -is sad- Well, now they know, but it will be sad when Superman reveals his sad truth...
MrsArmitage chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Haha, J'onn's my hero :3 And Wally finally told Brucie. Can't wait to see what Brucie's reaction is.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
NO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! -has shocked face on- o No! Lol.
soccer2010 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Great story. Amazing. Quite possibly the most brilliant thing ever written in the history of mankind, surpassing all novels, stories, or books I have EVER heard of. Please... Please... PLEASE! Update soon. For me...?

I agree right there lol

can't wait for more!
898700 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
He. Your J'onn is nosy *playfully hits nosy J'onn*. This story is a little ... insane, you know? It makes me smile a lot and shake my head at both Bruce and Wally's idiocy, and I have absolutely NO IDEA of what you're gonna write next, but I absolutely know you'll make me chuckle.

Nice; I can always use some chuckles in my day D.
Grey Grapevines chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
BatmanXFlash is my favourite justice league pairing, so I look forward to your updates!
thebatwiggler chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Loved that last line.

And loved the whole fic in fact.

Please continue ]
soccer2010 chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
this is great! flash/bat is so cute lol

wally is the best!

can't wait for more!
Treesap02 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Fantastic story. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to chapter 3
AkaiMurasaki chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
aww, can't wait for an update~! may the muses inspire you!
outerelf chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
*snicker* Batman does not blush, but Bruce most certainly does. Keep it up And good luck with stealing your brothers ethernet cable.
TD3 chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Aw...the story is really cute. Please update more soon!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2