Reviews for The Curse of Kataluna, a fanscript
kataloona macken chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
ok. sounds a bit like me.
An Amber Pen chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Brilliant! I could see it perfectly as it went along. This was very true to the essence of the original cartoon: fast-paced, simple but strong plot, lots of action, and great character interaction. Overall, two thumbs up and a standing ovation from me. :)
ComicGhost chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was actually quiet eerie, but I loved it! Are you planning on doing another?
Indigo Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
All right, awesome job on how "The Curse of Kataluna" would've turned out. :D Keep up the good work.
UKZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh awesome to see you did do an old ep, it was rad too.
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I liked this one. It stayed true to the feel of the original series, and played off on the characters really well. I especially liked some of the dialogue between Razor and T-Bone. Not everyone can pull that off successfully. My one complaint with this would be the lack of witty banter on Felina Feral's part. I always thought she never got enough air time! Still, you gave her a few good ones here and there, and I appreciate that fact.

I always wanted to see the ideas from the unaired third season of Swat Kats done up in one way or another. Thanks!
Station Square Guardian chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Well, nice fanscript, my friend. I really like the way you did it. It really looks like a genuine SWAT Kats episode script. Tell me, since you wrote this one, are you going to try and write Cold War, or The Vampire She-Kat too? By the way, check out my own version of Cold War, my friend. Keep it up!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow that was great. But I got to agree some time the show dose make the Enfrocers look as if they can't really hanld anything. Plus, it is jake and chance own fault for getting kick out not the other way around. But I likes this! Wish they would bring the SWAT Kats back.
gunslinger01 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
truly excellent balance of detail, action, and correct spelling
tigerkat chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Amazing! Simply amazing! As you can probably tell, i loved it. This is a much better version of the story than the scooby doo one. Let's all hope cartoon network sees their mistake and brings back our heroes. Once again, excellent work.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh fantastic! Someone has finally done the Kataluna story. So wished it had been produced but I'll certainly settle for your wonderful piece. Thanks so much for doing it.